General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Am i missing the part about millions of people not wearing masks, gathering in numbers, and refusing vaccination?

If so I disagree...that is their right and I support it.

I feel for any family or person who has lost somebody...pre covid and now...that will never change.

I just don't think it is reasonable to expect other people to behave according to how you or I want them to...I had to lower my expectations regarding that 20 years ago and my life has been much better since...one of the best life lessons one can learn IMO

I got no problem with your opinion, I just disagree.

I find the thread and threads like it pretty sad, as do some find my stance on many covid issues

is what it is
Did you just "that's just like...your opinion man" me?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Okay, not gonna lie, this is the most hilarious meme you've ever posted on here.
Where's the funny rating then mofo? I kid, on a serious note I just post these to show some balance because this thread is nothing more, nothing less than a grave dancing thread. I'm not against vaccines and don't think Covid is a hoax. I'm just against mandates and shutdowns that's all homie...

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
this thread is nothing more, nothing less than a grave dancing thread.
That's just, like, your opinion, man.

Seriously though, I would say a better summation of the thread than "Ha ha, they're all dead!" would be "This was all so needless."

At least, that's what I'm getting from it. You'd have to be heartless to laugh when children lose a parent, but you have to be stupid to not see the possible outcome of misinformation you're literally dead certain of.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Where's the funny rating then mofo? I kid, on a serious note I just post these to show some balance because this thread is nothing more, nothing less than a grave dancing thread. I'm not against vaccines and don't think Covid is a hoax. I'm just against mandates and shutdowns that's all homie...
I'm against wars.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't have gone overseas to fight the Axis powers if I had been born in 1920, though.

Some things are bigger than your personal wants. These covid deniers and anti-vaxxers have KILLED tens of thousands of their fellow citizens with their bullshit, and they are dragging the pandemic out for everyone.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I'm against wars.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't have gone overseas to fight the Axis powers if I had been born in 1920, though.

Some things are bigger than your personal wants. These covid deniers and anti-vaxxers have KILLED tens of thousands of their fellow citizens with their bullshit, and they are dragging the pandemic out for everyone.

??
Nowadays, anyone who says something forcefully can find at least 100,000 people who will agree, and now it's a cause. In a nation of 300 million that isn't much, but it's enough.