General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Which side are you on? LOL
I just put these to balance out the grave dancing. Honestly I'm on the "Get the vax and wear a mask if you want but no mandates side". I'm not vaxxed but haven't ruled it out. Mainly because I'm a lil bitch and don't wanna have any side effects (smooth hands) @Lars. I've been blessed with no pains and haven't been legit sick in almost 2 years. Also I was looking forward to the Novavax but that looks out of the picture for the time being. Maybe J&J because it's a bit different than Pfizer and Moderna but we'll see...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I just put these to balance out the grave dancing. Honestly I'm on the "Get the vax and wear a mask if you want but no mandates side". I'm not vaxxed but haven't ruled it out. Mainly because I'm a lil bitch and don't wanna have any side effects (smooth hands) @Lars. I've been blessed with no pains and haven't been legit sick in almost 2 years. Also I was looking forward to the Novavax but that looks out of the picture for the time being. Maybe J&J because it's a bit different than Pfizer and Moderna but we'll see...

Moderna = GOAT