General COVID Darwin Awards

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I think most smokers don’t care about themselves on a certain level, and the ones who breathe it in everyone’s face don’t care about anyone.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
You're worried about totalitarianism?

You must be FULL of criticisms of the GOP's nationwide assault on democracy, then. As well as the militarised police state and the prison-industrial complex?

Right?

??
I don’t mean to be a dick, I’m genuinely curious… Why are you so invested in United States politics? Do you not see any similarities between the right and left? Nothing at all? Gerrymandering doesn’t happen on the left at all, right?

I don’t support the GOP, and I agree they are becoming increasingly more “un-American” in their values, but you honestly could argue that the left is also becoming increasingly more “un-American” as well. The difference is, the right is really loud about it. The left is doing it quietly.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
You're worried about totalitarianism?

You must be FULL of criticisms of the GOP's nationwide assault on democracy, then. As well as the militarised police state and the prison-industrial complex?

Right?

??
These are just memes I post to balance out this thread which was made simply to grave dance. I'm not anti-vax at all I'm simply against mandates.

Also I'm not lock-step with the GOP on everything. I'm to the left on some issues but lean right on most things...