Covington scorches Perry and Platinum's girlfriend on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
I think Perry is the wrong guy to mouth off to. I foresee an ass kicking in Covington's future, followed by an assault charge in Perry's future.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this fuckin dummy is painting a huge target on his back and he has to stay at the same hotel as all the people he talks shit to.he is going to end up in an elevator with someone who wants to hurt him for real one of these days

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Sometimes, fighter bashing should be allowed. This is it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i like his girl

but
not in corner

He has been ignorant about technique and method...aka Team

he needs a support system...and a girlfriend is last thing he needs days leading to fight

Muridae83

Posting Machine
Nov 3, 2016
All I can say is someone give Werdum a bonus! I mean throwing a boomerang at a fine young outstanding example of a human being as Colby Covington should be answered with a HUGE bonus.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Covington has just essentially forced Perry to fight him if they ever cross paths.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I think Perry is the wrong guy to mouth off to. I foresee an ass kicking in Covington's future, followed by an assault charge in Perry's future.
He would get taken down and beat on.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
He had a point til the cousins FUCKING part

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s trying too hard

Perry’s girlfriend is annoying as shit though and she’s not attractive which is really a bad thing when you’re annoying.......

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
He had a point til the cousins FUCKING part
Huh? What about the "ratchet horse faced" part?

Edit: I don't think the picture above is particularly attractive. But calling somebody's girl "ratchet horse faced" isn't right. This isn't even debatable.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Of course he is.
What's wrong with fighters generating genuine animosity? I was a fan of Tank Abbott, still think he would be a great commentator, and was a fan of Ronda.

"Im fire in the bushes baby." The single most overlooked comment in UFC history. I think I was the only person on Earth who got the joke.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
What's wrong with fighters generating genuine animosity? I was a fan of Tank Abbott, still think he would be a great commentator, and was a fan of Ronda.

"Im fire in the bushes baby." The single most overlooked comment in UFC history. I think I was the only person on Earth who got the joke.
I don't get the joke, and I just Googled it, so if you feel like sharing, go for it.

Serious question - Why be a fan of Tank Abbott, or anybody else who behaves the way he does towards other people?

I get that he was a savage fighter. But he was also an asshole. Why be a fan of an asshole?