Cowboy Cerrone vs Conor McGregor set for January 18th UFC 246

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I will bet anyone on this forum real money. I'll give you odds.

Come on pussies

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don’t know why people are counting Cowboy out. Conor is hittable and Cerrone has a highlight reel a mile long of KO strikes (or at least strikes that allowed him to jump on a sub). Cowboy’s double leg is also vastly underrated. He gets people down and has a slick jiu jitsu game. I’m not saying he should be favored, but he certainly shouldn’t be dismissed as a threat.
You’re right that Cerrone could certainly submit Conor. He just needs to hang in there long enough to get Conor tired enough.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What a terrible fight. They have the guy who just made Cerrone look shot but is also a favorable stylistic matchup for Conor waiting there in Gaethje. If Cowboy somehow beats Conor, then you've got a shot fighter that you've just wasted a bump on. If Gaethje beats Conor, then you have a new title contender and can transfer the buzz on to a guy who can carry it. It's just awful matchmaking.

The takeaway, as usual, is that MMA fans collectively are pack of retards with the memories of goldfish and Dana is also a fucking moron who would still be teaching boxercise if it wasn't for his mafia family friends.
I think the UFC knows Conor can’t beat Gaethje, and if they matched them up right now, it would pretty much be the end of McGregor.