Lifestyle Craft beer appreciation thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Summer ale for him and a king citra for me.

Probably my favorite beer purveyor on the west coast. Fieldwork has the juiciest citra beers i’ve Ever tasted

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Is it really orangey?

I was never really into fruity beers till the crushable hazy IPAs became a thing.
it doesn't really have a strong orange taste but it is a good beer I have a 16 oz can of sidecar,I actually had a NEIPA or what people refer to as hazy yesterday called windy hill from Mikkeller is was a nice beer to drink
I got this picture from google

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it doesn't really have a strong orange taste but it is a good beer I have a 16 oz can of sidecar,I actually had a NEIPA or what people refer to as hazy yesterday called windy hill from Mikkeller is was a nice beer to drink
I got this picture from google
Looks like my jam completely. New England style IPAs are definitely my favourite.

I'm so about hazy, citra and galaxy hops right now. The Destination Unknown I got the crowler of has a rosemary finish which I'm loving.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Fuck, i’m A saddo. I came here to watch foo fighters but I was looking forward to going to fieldwork more since the only time I taste is when they do a tap takeover in my environs and a bunch of us plan a night out drinking their tasty bevarages

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Jesus X @Jesus X
Do you know anything about Altomont? Last time I was here I stopped in for a Maui Waui because it’s halfway home. I may be tempted again tomorrow

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

this should be enough for the weekend
Lightweight ;)
How’s the Lagunitas? I want to be a fan but I just haven’t been thus far.
I misspelled Altamont, their hazys are awesome

This fucking WiFi connection will be the death of me I swear

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Lightweight ;)
How’s the Lagunitas? I want to be a fan but I just haven’t been thus far.
I misspelled Altamont, their hazys are awesome

This fucking WiFi connection will be the death of me I swear
the lagunitas is really good and has a taste of brown sugar. it is actually not that boozy for 10% abv beer felt like 5% abv beer but it also felt like drinking 3 beers at once,my tolerance is pretty high though might hit harder for less veteran drinkers.