General Crazy Chicks = Better Sex Now Proven

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/men-have-better-sex-with-emotionally-unstable-women/

Men have better sex with emotionally unstable women
By Andrea Downey

Men have better sex with women who are emotionally unstable, a study has revealed.

And women prefer men who are less agreeable but pay attention to detail, according to the German survey of a thousand people.

We already know that a person’s perception of how compatible they are with their partner makes for a great sex life.

But until now, how someone’s personality influenced another’s sex life had not been widely studied.

Lead researcher Julia Velten and her colleagues interviewed each volunteer about their sex lives, personality and sexual function.

For women, this included sexual desire, satisfaction, arousal and orgasm, and for men, it focused on erectile function, desire, satisfaction and orgasm.

They found “men whose partners had less emotional stability reported better sexual function” while “lower agreeableness of a sexual partner was predictive of better sexual function in women.”

They also discovered that “men who are thorough and dutiful may feel the need to satisfy their partner sexually, which may, in turn, lead to a better sexual function of their partners.”

The study, published in the Journal Of Sex Research, also found that men had better sex with partners who had similar traits — specifically being easily stimulated.

“In men who are easily aroused by erotic fantasies or visual stimuli, having a partner who responds in a similar way may facilitate sexual function,” the researchers said.

The volunteers had an average age of 51 and had been in their current relationships for an average of 24 years.

Personality traits weren’t the only thing rated in terms of sexual function.

Outside of individual traits, men’s age was negatively correlated with their sexual function scores.

Across the couples, relationship duration was not linked to poor sexual function.

“This finding implies that a healthy sexual life is possible even in long relationships,” the researchers said.

But other experts have suggested more research is needed in the field.

“The results only present a static picture of the dynamics between the measured variables — we don’t know how they are causally related to each other,” Dr. Christian Jarrett, who was not involved in the study, wrote for The British Psychological Society.

“Nonetheless, this study breaks new ground by uncovering the ways that our partner’s personality might have an influence on our own sexual function.”

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Men have better sex with women who are emotionally unstable, a study has revealed.

And women prefer men who are less agreeable but pay attention to detail, according to the German survey of a thousand people

Sounds like crazy and arguing is a cheap entry to energy for both parties.

If you are agreeable and things are cool and tepid, that's beneficial for life but not very exciting. Simply being out of step and arguing it's much easier to generate energy interaction then the effort of creating passion and energy and more positive ways.

Sounds like a study of keeping the flame alive as much as anything. Don't get complacent in your relationship or your lizard brain will probably go looking for a fight.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
a buddies dad was giving my friend & I the birds & the bees talk in 7th grade & he gave the best advice I could ever hope for. He said, "If you wrap the gator, there's no regrets later."
I would change the word "no" to "less", but good advice.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
a buddies dad was giving my friend & I the birds & the bees talk in 7th grade & he gave the best advice I could ever hope for. He said, "If you wrap the gator, there's no regrets later."
My dads was “if you’re gonna stick it in then you better stick it out!”

He told me that when I was about 10 years old. I never forgot it but it still means nothing to me.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Explains why I'm mostly attracted to crazy brunettes.

But you gotta wrap it before you tap it.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This isn’t really rocket science, a chick with a screw loose is going to be much more fun than a chick who’s completely got her shit sorted out and completely on the level. It didn’t need 1000 people in their 50s to decide it ffs.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
This isn’t really rocket science, a chick with a screw loose is going to be much more fun than a chick who’s completely got her shit sorted out and completely on the level. It didn’t need 1000 people in their 50s to decide it ffs.
Men tend to say that women are crazy unfairly.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
In my experience, from a sex in a relationship POV, non crazies are better. Crazy women are more fun out of the gate but the crazy gets old very quickly. The sensible girl may be a little shy at first but when you've been together a while and built a load of trust, your sex life can be much more adventurous.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Men tend to say that women are crazy unfairly.
I don’t ever say that.....I give them all a chance, I mean all that fit certain physical “attributes”.....some never get any real attention from me and that’s when they tend to go batty......I’m sorry, but there are only so many hours in a day and I have to draw the line somewhere

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
In my experience, from a sex in a relationship POV, non crazies are better. Crazy women are more fun out of the gate but the crazy gets old very quickly. The sensible girl may be a little shy at first but when you've been together a while and built a load of trust, your sex life can be much more adventurous.
I disagree. More crazy more fun. Till the day after.