Personal Crazy Dream

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I had a crazy dream last night.
It was insane I dreamed that i had Cage Side seats for Yoel Romero going up in weight to fight Francis Ngannou for a Heavyweight championship belt and Mario Yamasaki was the Referee.

It was a back-and-forth fight and Romero was actually catching Francis with some good shots but then got take down.

There was an exchange grappling and Ngannou got a submission attempt and even before Romero was even close to tapping Mario called off the fight.

Yoel was pissed and yelling then all of a sudden "Soldier of God" was putting a Hell of a beating on Mario Yamisaki!

It was crazy. The crowd actually cheered him on!

Of course Dana came in and helped separate it. And said at the post presser thats not what the sport is about.

The Dream felt so real. Complete with me forgeting my cell phone in my seat and having to go back for it.

I dont why but i felt i had to share.
o_O

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I had a dream that I was in a kickboxing fight in a huge sold out arena and I beat the shit out of my opponent winning by third round knock out. I had never felt more proud of myself in my entire life. Then I was at home behind my computer looking for that fight on youtube to relive that glorious experience but I couldnt find the video of that fight and my kickboxing coach was sitting next to me and he asked me if I was retarded because there was never any fight and I wasnt a kickboxer in the first place. I was very disappointed when I woke up

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
I had a dream that I was in a kickboxing fight in a huge sold out arena and I beat the shit out of my opponent winning by third round knock out. I had never felt more proud of myself in my entire life. Then I was at home behind my computer looking for that fight on youtube to relive that glorious experience but I couldnt find the video of that fight and my kickboxing coach was sitting next to me and he asked me if I was retarded because there was never any fight and I wasnt a kickboxer in the first place. I was very disappointed when I woke up
I remember that fight bro..

I remember.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Here's the thing . Chump

I don't like you too much. That's no secret

Now that formalities are out of the way . Let's get down to bidness

GO FOOK YOSELF WIT YOUR HOE ASS

I'm running this show foo .. ja feel

Ya feel me brah

I am da baws

The top dog

DOGGG

And dis ain't no dream cuh . I am forealz

I AM FOREAL

Guess what .. sometimes I get angry . So fook off ..
I am MONDO . And I am here to scare you straight

I AM HERE TOO SCARE YOU STRAIGHTTTT

Dream of me hoe. But not in no fancy butt boy way .. in the way that I am da alpha and you da CUCK

I am sooooo done with chu

Ohhhh

I'm so in love with you

Ohhhhhh I am Soo done which chu

In and out of love. In and out of love with you .

Tyrone Woodley . Rapper extraordinare

Get you facts straight

Cha boy Mondo keeping it real

Hit me up

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I wake up yelling some really stupid crap. Apparently the Queen said I'm okay to fish for lobsters because they aren't swans but Wild @Wild told me I wasn't allowed to roast chicken and I would fuck it up...so I went and roasted a chicken.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hmmm

Y'all motherfuckers need jesus.

Anyway I had a weird dream too. It woke me up. Some dude was doing a charity bike ride to raise money, he was a douchebag, I think I was the cameraman and it was a TV show of sorts. The host of the show was pissed because the guy couldn't do the charity sex marathon because of alleged herpes. Any how the bike ride starts and it's more like a trick show. The guy goes and does a bunny hop near a roundabout where I work, catches a bounce and goes flying into the underpass. We run over and it's like some shit from saving private Ryan and he's screaming, legs have fell off. Last thing I remember is someone picking him up and there was like half of him left. Kinda like robocop. Then I woke up

Figure that one out.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Hmmm

Y'all motherfuckers need jesus.

Anyway I had a weird dream too. It woke me up. Some dude was doing a charity bike ride to raise money, he was a douchebag, I think I was the cameraman and it was a TV show of sorts. The host of the show was pissed because the guy couldn't do the charity sex marathon because of alleged herpes. Any how the bike ride starts and it's more like a trick show. The guy goes and does a bunny hop near a roundabout where I work, catches a bounce and goes flying into the underpass. We run over and it's like some shit from saving private Ryan and he's screaming, legs have fell off. Last thing I remember is someone picking him up and there was like half of him left. Kinda like robocop. Then I woke up

Figure that one out.
ptsd. Posttraumatic sex dream. You were in the navy, must have seen stuff you wish you could forget, also some gay stuff of which you are not sure whether you should remember fondly so your unconscious mind makes the decision for you.

Back to my dream, waking up after being KOd must be as a devastating feeling as waking up from a dream where you kicked someones ass in front of thousands of people in the arena and millions watching around the world. I wonder who I was fighting against. Must have been someone whom I could also beat irl . Badr hari maybe

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ptsd. Posttraumatic sex dream. You were in the navy, must have seen stuff you wish you could forget, also some gay stuff of which you are not sure whether you should remember fondly so your unconscious mind makes the decision for you.

Back to my dream, waking up after being KOd must be as a devastating feeling as waking up from a dream where you kicked someones ass in front of thousands of people in the arena and millions watching around the world. I wonder who I was fighting against. Must have been someone whom I could also beat irl . Badr hari maybe
I'll kick you in the head motherfucker.

I was in the navy about as much as Elizabeth Warren is from Bombay or whatever the fuck she says.

I spent 3.5 weeks out of over 5 years at sea. I lived on land, not with the weirdo homos on the boats

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
this time I had a dream that wasnt crazy but straight up annoying until it stopped being that straight and became just weird. First I was playing tennis with this one woman I used to train with but I never had any romantic feelings for her, quite the opposite. But in the dream I was in love with her for some reason. Then I played tennis with al pacino and lost. That pissed me off even more. He at some point turned into pierce brosnan for a brief moment. Whats weird is that I dont even watch movies these old motherfuckers are in. Must be all these fucking gifs you cunts post that are entering into my subconsciousness

Last edited: