General Crazy Huge Dude Training MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ford has been supposedly entering the mma world for years . he has pulled out of a couple fights . he was supposed to fight iranian hulk @ ksw

Jan 21, 2015
I'm trying to think up examples where dudes like this have tried MMA. I've seen it before, they are nervous AF, swing these horrible punches like tree trunks, then panic at the first hit, or their heads get red and swell up like tomatoes and they are DONE by round 2.

But then it gets worse because if both of them are still somehow conscious after Round 1 they have no gas left and have to huff and puff and put their hands on their knees for the rest of the entire fight.

At least get Minowa in there or something, heck he could fight em both back to back on the same card it would be more exciting

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm trying to think up examples where dudes like this have tried MMA. I've seen it before, they are nervous AF, swing these horrible punches like tree trunks, then panic at the first hit, or their heads get red and swell up like tomatoes and they are DONE by round 2.

But then it gets worse because if both of them are still somehow conscious after Round 1 they have no gas left and have to huff and puff and put their hands on their knees for the rest of the entire fight.

At least get Minowa in there or something, heck he could fight em both back to back on the same card it would be more exciting
i am pretty sure this guy doesnt really even want to fight. he is just trying to stay relevant. KSW signed him 2-3 years ago and he still hasnt fought . they probably thought they had another Pudz that they could build up

Jan 21, 2015
Sapp is a businessman, and has put away more money than all his opponents combined I am sure.

Making millions and not taking injuries VS taking injuries and being broke ass

Who's the losers? :D

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
have you seen his record?

3 wins in his last 18 kickboxing contests
3 wins in his last 21 MMA contests
he did look good (for bob sapp) in his victory at rizin.he actually came to win that one

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Sapp is a businessman, and has put away more money than all his opponents combined I am sure.

Making millions and not taking injuries VS taking injuries and being broke ass

Who's the losers? :D
it doesn't alter my point that he dives for money :p

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he did look good (for bob sapp) in his victory at rizin.he actually came to win that one
I saw that
was pretty cool

Sapp in Pride/K-1/Heroes? was part of what got me interested in MMA
I watched early UFCs but Sapp, Cro Cop, and Fedor got me into the scene and basically addicted

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
I'm still mad at the corruption involved when Sapp "beat" Hoost twice :mad:

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Wrong fight. That makes Sapp look bad.

This is the one Jehannum @Jehannum was referring to, which really could be the Best 3rd Round in History:

mmhm the one he posted does have the right name though

Ōsunaarashi Kintarō born February 10, 1992 as Abdelrahman Shalan