VID Cris Cyborg Post Video Confronting Dana On His Lying About Nunes Rematch

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/2nNxQLmFG3I

Cyborg-“You know I text you for the rematch. You know this. Stop lying about it,” “What you are saying that I don’t want to fight? You know that I want to fight and I’m not scared,”

Dana-“I’m not lying about it. I don’t know if you know how it played out with management and whatever but we want to do that fight. I want to do that fight right now. We’ll get it done.”

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Dana: Listen whenever you hear me saying stuff I'm not saying the truth.
hahaha what a joke

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lol. I literally came to make this thread kudos.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Wish she would've just punched the cunt like that trashy broad he was fucking.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
And it is gone. Isn't it amazing how that happens...

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Which one?
The rumor was that he was nailing that Magana broad. Can't remember if there was any substance to it, or if it was just because she mysteriously kept getting fights despite being awful. I don't actually care either way.

I normally don't regurgitate rumors but for this piece of shit, I'm happy to ignore that rule. He's also probably into bestiality, doesn't wipe his ass and probably used to not rewind VHS rentals before returning them to Blockbuster.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The rumor was that he was nailing that Magana broad. Can't remember if there was any substance to it, or if it was just because she mysteriously kept getting fights despite being awful. I don't actually care either way.

I normally don't regurgitate rumors but for this piece of shit, I'm happy to ignore that rule. He's also probably into bestiality, doesn't wipe his ass and probably used to not rewind VHS rentals before returning them to Blockbuster.
He wasn't banging her.

He was using her to lick his ass clean since he doesn't wipe.