Cris Cyborg punches Angela Magana at the UFC Athlete Retreat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Can't believe Magna is now pressing charges. If Chris is smart she would fight this tooth and nail. If it ever went to a jury and all the Twitter crap came out that Magna posted it wouldn't be good. After that Chris telling her to STOP and Angela tells her to "F-OFF" Than lunges at Justino. After that she's doomed. Not only will Cyborg win (with a Jury) she could sue for damages and court costs. Really hope Angela meets Karma.

Take away the size diff and when looking at this entire situation it is a case of Bullying. If it happened in a school setting Magna would be at fault for provoking, repeatedly.

Her post starting with "To be clear, I did not call the cops the UFC did. After talking to them I pressed charges" This is funny, Again blame shifting, because nothing is her fault. Forgets that she did not have to press charges i guess.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Can't believe Magna is now pressing charges. If Chris is smart she would fight this tooth and nail. If it ever went to a jury and all the Twitter crap came out that Magna posted it wouldn't be good. After that Chris telling her to STOP and Angela tells her to "F-OFF" Than lunges at Justino. After that she's doomed. Not only will Cyborg win (with a Jury) she could sue for damages and court costs. Really hope Angela meets Karma.

Take away the size diff and when looking at this entire situation it is a case of Bullying. If it happened in a school setting Magna would be at fault for provoking, repeatedly.

Her post starting with "To be clear, I did not call the cops the UFC did. After talking to them I pressed charges" This is funny, Again blame shifting, because nothing is her fault. Forgets that she did not have to press charges i guess.
Keep in mind that there may be video. So while I agree with your assessment of what we think happened... Video can prove otherwise.

M

member 603

I've noticed the WMMA fighters (I think Ronda was the first to really use it ad nauseum) like to spout the whole "Talk Shit, Get Hit" line...... Well Magana, you talked shit.

The thing is that there is another story here that is being grossly underlooked....... The complete and utter demise of Chris Weidman as a threat to anyone..... Here's a guy who knocked out arguably the GOAT, and in the last several weeks we've had Calderwood calling him small, and Cyborg stepping to him ready to throw.... How the mighty have fallen. WMMA stars are punking out poor Chris, it's a damn shame what's happened to that boy.... Damn shame.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Last week at the press conference Lee socked Mike in the face, no issue.
Right? And it's all good imo. It's gotta be one of the biggest bitch moves to tell anyone "fuck you" to their face regardless of who they are and expect to get away with it. Doing it to somebody who can squish you like a bug makes it worse.

Last edited:

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I've noticed the WMMA fighters (I think Ronda was the first to really use it ad nauseum) like to spout the whole "Talk Shit, Get Hit" line...... Well Magana, you talked shit.

The thing is that there is another story here that is being grossly underlooked....... The complete and utter demise of Chris Weidman as a threat to anyone..... Here's a guy who knocked out arguably the GOAT, and in the last several weeks we've had Calderwood calling him small, and Cyborg stepping to him ready to throw.... How the mighty have fallen. WMMA stars are punking out poor Chris, it's a damn shame what's happened to that boy.... Damn shame.
Yeah, because it would be a real win if he just punched Cyborg in the face. :rolleyes: