Cris Cyborg vs. Felicia Spencer slated to co-headline UFC 240

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Cris Cyborg’s first fight since losing her UFC women’s featherweight title is now set.

Dana White told ESPN’s Brett Okamoto that the Brazilian striker will take on Felicia Spencer in the UFC 240 co-main event. The bout is nearly finalized and will be a three-round matchup with no interim belt at stake, while current champion Amanda Nunes defends her bantamweight strap vs. Holly Holm at UFC 239 in July.

Cyborg (20-2, 1 NC) was knocked out by Nunes at UFC 232 in December, ending her 21-fight unbeaten run and time as the unquestioned best featherweight in the world. Known as one of the most feared strikers of all-time, Cyborg was dropped and hurt multiple times by…

Cris Cyborg vs. Felicia Spencer slated to co-headline UFC 240

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
At first I didn’t know who the fuck she was but she’s the chick that choked out your wet dream in like two minutes.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Cyborg lost all the magic since Nunez finished her.

shows how tough Nunez and Valentina are

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Cyborg lost all the magic since Nunez finished her.

shows how tough Nunez and Valentina are
I disagree. Some said the same thing when she lost in kickboxing. The girl is a savage, and unless her mindset changes, I don't see anyone beating her, a d that includes nunes (she didn't have strategy there, just gun slinging, even when in trouble). She is a killer.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I disagree. Some said the same thing when she lost in kickboxing. The girl is a savage, and unless her mindset changes, I don't see anyone beating her, a d that includes nunes (she didn't have strategy there, just gun slinging, even when in trouble). She is a killer.
sure, she's still a force to be reckoned with but in most casual's minds, one loss and out of mind (Ronda's a good example)

I wouldn't call myself a casual but I lost interest now that she's been beaten combined with the inference of her steroid use.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
sure, she's still a force to be reckoned with but in most casual's minds, one loss and out of mind (Ronda's a good example)

I wouldn't call myself a casual but I lost interest now that she's been beaten combined with the inference of her steroid use.
The steroids were before the baars matchup, which she lost. I fail to see the reasoning. Jon jones took a loss to "some guy" and came back to piss hot several times (continuing to do so present day), yet no problems there?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The steroids were before the baars matchup, which she lost. I fail to see the reasoning. Jon jones took a loss to "some guy" and came back to piss hot several times (continuing to do so present day), yet no problems there?
Rhonda took a deviating loss, crawled up 8nto her safe space and wouldn't even show her face, then took a humiliating defeat where she didn't even have the courage to fight. I fail to see the similarities.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
IDK, I think losing some how validates the notion that they were good because they cheated

I believe there will be similar perception down the road, when Jones takes a real L

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
cyborg has a neck like a linebacker IRL I'm guessing she was close to 180lbs last time I saw her because I weight 177 lbs she is probably the size of a ufc male 155 er.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
cyborg has a neck like a linebacker IRL I'm guessing she was close to 180lbs last time I saw her because I weight 177 lbs she is probably the size of a ufc male 155 er.
On weight or walking weight? Godzilla rumble used to make 170

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
IDK, I think losing some how validates the notion that they were good because they cheated

I believe there will be similar perception down the road, when Jones takes a real L
"Clean" fighters lose all the time. I think there needs to be a balance of acknowledging that a fighter used, while also understanding that using doesn't account for every strength they have in their game.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
On weight or walking weight? Godzilla rumble used to make 170
rumble should never have fought at 170 he is bigger than some HW in person and this was back in 2008. yes I will guess that cyborg easily can walk around at 180 lbs and then cuts a shitload of weight.