General Critical Race Theory

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Its amazing to me that the right want to comfortably sweep relatively recent history under the carpet.

Of course it will not sustain. Particularly in America.

I‘m not for reparations. Thats just dumb. We could bankrupt Italy for historical crimes, bankrupt Denmark and steal more artefacts for our museums.for their crimes against us.

They in turn could sue Egypt and Algeria.

But just at least at least accept your past. Learn from it.

Only racists want to white wash the past and not have their history taught in schools.

Churchill was a monster. it’s important folks know this. It doesnt make you soft.

Facts are facts.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Im just wacthing the new ali doc.

and it’s important these facts are explained to the youth of the west

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stopping learning history.

Taking down statues is dumb.
When I grew up we learned all about slavery in the Americas and elsewhere
I have never forgotten about that part of history, and have adjusted my personal actions accordingly

I live the golden rule, not kidding

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
When I grew up we learned all about slavery in the Americas and elsewhere
I have never forgotten about that part of history, and have adjusted my personal actions accordingly

I live the golden rule, not kidding
You dont have to tell me brother.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So heres a thing i hadnt noticed before.

watching the new Ali Doc. The first round of Rocky literally imitates first round of Ali v Liston

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Forget about race. Critical theory in general has turned everyone into an egomaniac. Recognize and accept the past. You have no control over it, and your critiques are dog shit. Move on and find another hobby.

Yes, I'm talking to you.

M

member 1013

Forget about race. Critical theory in general has turned everyone into an egomaniac. Recognize and accept the past. You have no control over it, and your critiques are dog shit. Move on and find another hobby.

Yes, I'm talking to you.
stop cyber bullying me bruv

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
All I hear are people yelling about it - mostly on media. I still haven't had anyone tell me what it actually is.

So I'll withhold judgement.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Holy fucking Christ

If there were one thing I could change in the past that would make America more awesome it would be "not enslaving people".

There are a few social issues we wouldn't be facing

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
All I hear are people yelling about it - mostly on media. I still haven't had anyone tell me what it actually is.

So I'll withhold judgement.
Sort of the same boat as you, however the examples I've seen are wild. It seems to only serve to divide people. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone agrees that racism is bad and we were all taught about slavery and MLK in school. However, if we are to honor MLKs dream of everyone being equal and judging a person on character over skin color, then we should stop teaching kids to see race everywhere and skin color is all that matters. Because that seems to be what is happening. There are "progressive" news outlets that now capitalize Black, but not white. Pretty sure this type of thing stems from CRT. How is this beneficial to anyone? Is this seriously empowering black people? That's what they think MLK meant by everybody being equal?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Sort of the same boat as you, however the examples I've seen are wild. It seems to only serve to divide people. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone agrees that racism is bad and we were all taught about slavery and MLK in school. However, if we are to honor MLKs dream of everyone being equal and judging a person on character over skin color, then we should stop teaching kids to see race everywhere and skin color is all that matters. Because that seems to be what is happening. There are "progressive" news outlets that now capitalize Black, but not white. Pretty sure this type of thing stems from CRT. How is this beneficial to anyone? Is this seriously empowering black people? That's what they think MLK meant by everybody being equal?
I think there are good historical reasons why black people aren't going to "get over it" or stop talking about something that has directly affected and still affects so many lives.

There's a lot of uproar over taking down statues of traitors who lost their noble war to keep slaves. That's a simple example of how it still has impact. That shit isn't going to disappear. Those statues should've been taken down a long fucking time ago, and never made.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
however the examples I've seen are wild. It seems to only serve to divide people.
I've seen those too. And I assumed those were cherry picked for shock factor and not necessarily a solid representation of the movement itself.

When I was in school, we learned about slavery. And segregation. And MLK. I remember we did an entire year on Lincoln and the Civil War.

My sister is a gradeschool teacher, and I know they focus on Black History for the entire month of February. Not necessarily all about the hardships - but she also focuses on the great successes.

I don't know where CRT goes beyond that, but I take what I hear on conservative media outlets with a grain of salt.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I think there are good historical reasons why black people aren't going to "get over it" or stop talking about something that has directly affected and still affects so many lives.

There's a lot of uproar over taking down statues of traitors who lost their noble war to keep slaves. That's a simple example of how it still has impact. That shit isn't going to disappear. This statues should've been taken down a long fucking time ago, and never made.
Nobody is saying to "get over it". You are making it sound like before crt, slavery wasn't taught. It was. And race relations were better then, than they are now. Crt seems to have been detrimental. Now everyone is mad at everyone. Doesn't feel like progress to me.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Nobody is saying to "get over it". You are making it sound like before crt, slavery wasn't taught. It was. And race relations were better then, than they are now. Crt seems to have been detrimental. Now everyone is mad at everyone. Doesn't feel like progress to me.
I'm not making it sound like that at all. That's how you read it. Reread please.