VID Crocop talks about the time he choked out Werdum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Wow, AWESOME find Splinty. Is that recent? I've never seen or even heard of that story before. Great stuff!!! Werdum is such a bad ass.

It's amazing to me when I think back when he was going to face Nogueira in Pride and I had so much confidence in Nogueira and some fans were like "Werdum's got a great ground game" and my thinking was even "if" Werdum's ground game was better, it wasn't enough to be the difference.
I was right, however I NEVER EVER would've guess that Werdum's career would take off, he would be the first to beat Fedor, finish at that, then become UFC HW Champion.
Way to go Werdum, Way to go.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm actively searching for that hoody.

That vid there is such a small example as to why Mirko will always be my favorite. You have one of the most deadly men on the planet in his prime telling a story and he makes a bigger effort to be modest and humble and to be clear that Werdum is the better bjj guy than he does describing the choke itself. My hero...:oops:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We are croatian eskimo brothers
Been looking for an hour. Doesn't exist. If you can get one custom made, get two and tell me how much I owe you :-x
Let dad try...go get me my slippers and an ash tray and I'll see what I can dig up.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Great interview. Werdum taps him 500-600 times, gets caught once and packs his shit & flies home the next day. LOL.