Society Cruz Calls on FBI Director to Open RICO Investigation Into Antifa

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What I'm telling you is that the people are not a group. They are just randoms who show up when a call goes out. So if the government were to designate them a terrorist organization, or use RICO laws against them, who does it prosecute? People sending out the call? Does it block any social media posts that say "hey, Neo-nazis are planning a march in Lexington tomorrow. Show up to counter-protest." Does it patrol Trump friendly rallies and arrest any people demonstrating who are hostile to the regime? Does it only arrest people clad in black when demonstrations turn violent?
You're kind of answering your own question there. It's also hardly a secret that Antifa openly advocates for violence. I don't see any way in which they don't meet the definition of a domestic terrorist organization.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Whatthefuck are antifa even protesting? Shouldn't they have jobs? Fuck it I say shoot the cunts. Protest that

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the way the media tries to paint them out to be the good guys and the way certain cities let them operate freely (portland,berkley) reeks of COINTELPRO

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the way the media tries to paint them out to be the god guys and the way certain cities let them operate freely (portland,berkley) reeks of COINTELPRO
You shut up. They peacefully throw bottles at aggressors each week.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Seems we have a lot of 'fa' on this site.....

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Have you been watching the news? Leftists in local govt. aren't allowing LEO's to do their job. You can parse this any way you want but most normal people view them as domestic terrorists.
What news suggests leftists in local government aren't letting LEOs do their job?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
You're kind of answering your own question there. It's also hardly a secret that Antifa openly advocates for violence. I don't see any way in which they don't meet the definition of a domestic terrorist organization.
Look up the definition of a terrorist organization and what extraordinary powers the government has over them. Or better yet, look up ISIS videos.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
the way the media tries to paint them out to be the good guys and the way certain cities let them operate freely (portland,berkley) reeks of COINTELPRO
That's not the way COINTELPRO worked. That analogy makes literally no sense.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Look up the definition of a terrorist organization and what extraordinary powers the government has over them. Or better yet, look up ISIS videos.
They easily meet criteria i and ii of the domestic terrorism definition as posted by you earlier in the thread.