Cuck of the year: John Cena

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm kidding
I have no idea what it is about and I don't even really know Cena other than one movie

I just think public backtracking for free speech is...
I think in some instances it's like how you don't tell customers at your place of work to go fuck themselves.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Always thought this was somewhat political. The Ad Council is absolutely political and has a very left-wing agenda...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqZsJrzC9aY
When you work for Vince McMahon, you do what the fuck he tells you.

That being said, Cena is generally regarded as being a very compassionate person. That ad strikes me as much more about tolerance than it does activism.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
This is a global world people. China has money. EVERYBODY is a ho. I think it would be funny watching him do his You Can't See Me thing in Mandarin. Or Italian or Norwegian for that matter. Fuck it. Pay me and I'll say whatever you want. Beats a 9 to 5 anyday. My f'in back hurts and I'm behind on my rent.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is a global world people. China has money. EVERYBODY is a ho. I think it would be funny watching him do his You Can't See Me thing in Mandarin. Or Italian or Norwegian for that matter. Fuck it. Pay me and I'll say whatever you want. Beats a 9 to 5 anyday. My f'in back hurts and I'm behind on my rent.
there's a difference between doing your catch-phrase in foreign markets and toeing the line for genocidal oppressors.

like, a huuuuuge fucking difference.

Notilthy, post: 1938069, member: 2196"]
there's a difference between doing your catch-phrase in foreign markets and toeing the line for genocidal oppressors.

like, a huuuuuge fucking difference.
[/QUOTE]
I know the Chinese hate Taiwan but they can't deny it being a country. Does John Cena not know that Taiwanese people also watch wrestling. I'm sure the Chinese government pays way more than the Taiwanese though so there's my answer.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Does this mean MJ is a commie for doing commercials in China to hock his wares? Every celebrity trying to sell their crap here hucks and jives their shit over there. I forgot that only patriotic celebs hock their shit in English.