Cyberpunk 2077 TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
Daglord @Daglord how is it going dude!?! Haven’t spoken to you in a LONG time!

As for Cyberpunk, I have played it for about 3hrs today and I love it. I’ve been really digging the story, and it plays really well on my Xbox Series S.

HOWEVER, by all accounts it is really bad on the original Xbox One and PS4. Apparently everything is super janky and there are lots of frame rate drops. So if that’s what you’re going to be playing it on then I would check out some YouTube comparison videos first.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
HOLY SHIT! it's awesome to hear from you. I think about you every now & then (no homo). tried looking you up no too long ago. still teaching? in Thailand? how is everything? hope all is well in your corner of the world brother, you are one of the all time good guys.

I did grab it for XBOX. I haven't been into gaming for a few years now & hoping this one pulls me back in. gamesharing with my daughter who played it all day today so should have some feedback. what you posted doesn't sound too good, but expected. If the game kicks ass, I will probably end up grabbing a PS5 or new XBOX.

pretty stoked to fire it up. hoping it's a true RPG game. kind of reminds me of Deus Ex or Shadowrun but no idea if it plays the same.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I thought this was some sort of movie I havent played vidya games in maybe 3 years.last console I played was snes classic.

Oct 24, 2015
Play it on PC. Base consoles suck. Great game but base system struggles a lot. Dips to 20fps at times. Don't know to much about PS5 and series X. Hopefully they put a patch out to fix these problems.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
Play it on PC. Base consoles suck. Great game but base system struggles a lot. Dips to 20fps at times. Don't know to much about PS5 and series X. Hopefully they put a patch out to fix these problems.
too late. I tried it late last night & fell asleep. it wasn't bad, but not great. need to give it more time this weekend.

I don't game anymore & was hoping this one would grab me. If it does, I'll eventually get a next-gen console for it. kid seems OK with it.

something about a PC I can't get into. I get it, but rather sit on a couch, big screen TV, surround sound, controller in hand, etc.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
awesome game. People bitch about bugs, but I havent noticed any after day of play time. Havent patched it. The longest I played a game was 233 hours and 43 minutes - witcher3. Not including games that I have finished more than once - mgs for example. I have a feeling this will take me at least twice as long and I couldnt be happier about it

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm really excited to play, but am waiting a couple months for all the patches. Another game I wish they'd do in VR. Seems ideal for it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
awesome game. People bitch about bugs, but I havent noticed any after day of play time. Havent patched it. The longest I played a game was 233 hours and 43 minutes - witcher3. Not including games that I have finished more than once - mgs for example. I have a feeling this will take me at least twice as long and I couldnt be happier about it
I was reading a review that said the main story for this was very short. However there's a shit ton of side quests that can all change how the stories play out.

I imagine I'll check this game out after last of us 2 and the ff7 remake.

That's if I don't put metal gear on again, I love that game

Oct 24, 2015
I was reading a review that said the main story for this was very short. However there's a shit ton of side quests that can all change how the stories play out.

Ps5 MGS remake is in the works. Wait till the bugs are fixed. Got it for my PS pro and it sucks. Pop ins and frame rates that drop in the 20s or lower. You got a good idea of playing those two games first. Hopefully by the time you finish some of the bugs and glitches are fixed. Pretty sure when the Witcher launched it was buggy also. Game is great now.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ps5 MGS remake is in the works. Wait till the bugs are fixed. Got it for my PS pro and it sucks. Pop ins and frame rates that drop in the 20s or lower. You got a good idea of playing those two games first. Hopefully by the time you finish some of the bugs and glitches are fixed. Pretty sure when the Witcher launched it was buggy also. Game is great now.
Yea I started last of us 2. First one is my favourite game ever.

Fuck knows why tho, this game scares the shit outta me. Them clicky fuckers give me nightmares

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017

the side quests are as interesting as the main story. It took me 37 hours to finish act 1. It ended in a way that I got scared that I beat it already. This game is perfect, It feels as if it was made specifically for me

benwahwah

Feb 19, 2017
HOLY SHIT! it's awesome to hear from you. still teaching? in Thailand? how is everything? hope all is well in your corner of the world brother, you are one of the all time good guys.
I'm good thanks. Just doing the same old, same old, here in Thailand.

As for this game, I have put about 20 hrs into it, but I reckon I'm about as far along as CC. I've had to stay focussed on the main plot as with work I just don't have the time to chill with it. But I am definitely loving it.

Apparently, CDPR are offering to give a refund to anyone with the original console version due to all the issues.

View: https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1338390123373801472?s=20

I won't be taking advantage of it though. I freaking love the game.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'm good thanks. Just doing the same old, same old, here in Thailand.

As for this game, I have put about 20 hrs into it, but I reckon I'm about as far along as CC. I've had to stay focussed on the main plot as with work I just don't have the time to chill with it. But I am definitely loving it.

Apparently, CDPR are offering to give a refund to anyone with the original console version due to all the issues.

View: https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1338390123373801472?s=20

I won't be taking advantage of it though. I freaking love the game.
its worth it to play it all. I am 45 hours in and have finished only one main mission in act two. And that was only about talking to someone. I have no idea how many acts this game has but this is going to be a long ride for me

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
the romanian isnt impressed either. Boy am I glad that I didnt give a shit about video games just a month and half ago so I wasnt hyped up about this piece of perfection and its way easier for me to ignore some minor instances with bugs and glitches. One time what happened to me was that it showed me out of nowhere that I was in combat mode but there was no one around me and the cops would just randomly attack me every time they saw me without any reason. I couldnt do anything. But I manually save very often because I am not a retard and dont just blindly trust auto saves so I just loaded my latest save and everything was back to normal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBJWOUCZdk

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
if you are playing on pc and feel as if the game is unfair to you, like dumbfuck louis in the video I posted, you complain that the perks dont work, the enemies are abnormally difficult, the items are too expensive, you dont get enough money from selling your shit and you in general think that the game is fucking with you, then swallow your goddamn pride and download a trainer and fuck the game in the ass right back and play however you want

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
louie is mad lol. Bitching about performance and how you have to have the latest components to play the game on medium quality. Is it just because I used to be a console player so I am not that hard to please? Anyway, its always fun listing to him bitch about things

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6SuBI-9O6g
I'm not gaming much anymore but this hysteria is as old as time. Like 90% of games, if not more, are still buggy when released. People bitching about that just need to learn patience.

Arent many games now trying to mitigate this by "releasing" already on alpha and beta status? Kinda having paying customers test just like before, while still being able to make excuses.

Same as with the performance. If I buy a Ferrari and then discover its not made for the dirt roads in front of my house, well then its my fault for being an idiot.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm not gaming much anymore but this hysteria is as old as time. Like 90% of games, if not more, are still buggy when released. People bitching about that just need to learn patience.

Arent many games now trying to mitigate this by "releasing" already on alpha and beta status? Kinda having paying customers test just like before, while still being able to make excuses.

Same as with the performance. If I buy a Ferrari and then discover its not made for the dirt roads in front of my house, well then its my fault for being an idiot.
There's some sensitivity I think because of overpromising. Also the last big mega release with a comparable marketing budget was Avengers and that ended up being a huge bust so gamers are feeling twitchy.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the romanian isnt impressed either. Boy am I glad that I didnt give a shit about video games just a month and half ago so I wasnt hyped up about this piece of perfection and its way easier for me to ignore some minor instances with bugs and glitches. One time what happened to me was that it showed me out of nowhere that I was in combat mode but there was no one around me and the cops would just randomly attack me every time they saw me without any reason. I couldnt do anything. But I manually save very often because I am not a retard and dont just blindly trust auto saves so I just loaded my latest save and everything was back to normal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhBJWOUCZdk
This is a good idea. My dumbass did about 5 hours as a guest on the last of us the other day. Cunt didn't save so now I have to start over. It's no big deal but I was intrigued and now I gotta do it again.

I just remembered when I had a PS1 but no memory card. I decided to play resident evil 3… I got all the way to the bit where you leave the city and go to some mansion, and that cunt nemesis got me in an alleyway.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Doesn't seem to happen with grand theft auto. Rockstar don't fuck around