Cyberpunk 2077 TME

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
This is a good idea. My dumbass did about 5 hours as a guest on the last of us the other day. Cunt didn't save so now I have to start over. It's no big deal but I was intrigued and now I gotta do it again.

I just remembered when I had a PS1 but no memory card. I decided to play resident evil 3… I got all the way to the bit where you leave the city and go to some mansion, and that cunt nemesis got me in an alleyway.
how did you not have a memory card? Did you just leave the console on until you didnt finish a game? And after you are done with the last of us 2, you had better not start playing that piece of garbage mgs5 again

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
how did you not have a memory card? Did you just leave the console on until you didnt finish a game? And after you are done with the last of us 2, you had better not start playing that piece of garbage mgs5 again
Had no memory card. We used those fuckers all over school.

Yes I played resident evil three for fuck knows how long until that nemesis chap got me before the final act.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What the fuck are you talking about. Metal gear 5 is the best game ever

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
What the fuck are you talking about. Metal gear 5 is the best game ever
you crazy, dawg. Mgs was always about the story, phantom pain had non. Jesus fucking christ it didnt even have the big boss. It cant even count as a part of the metal gear series. Did you even complete it to the end?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Had no memory card. We used those fuckers all over school.

Yes I played resident evil three for fuck knows how long until that nemesis chap got me before the final act.
you managed to get all the way there without dying even once? Thats impressive

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
There's some sensitivity I think because of overpromising. Also the last big mega release with a comparable marketing budget was Avengers and that ended up being a huge bust so gamers are feeling twitchy.
There was a big avengers game? Must have been a big fuck up coz I haven't heard anything about it.

Doesn't seem to happen with grand theft auto. Rockstar don't fuck around
Some Studios might get it correct, but it's rare I guess.

Back in the day when there wasn't a possibility to patch games (for consoles for example), they had to put out a perfectly working product. Now they have little reason to invest too heavily in quality control. They can use that money for marketing, and have paying customers do the testing for them.
Another big plus is they can release much earlier.

I'm gonna have some time on my hand around the holidays and will prolly play some games, but certainly not this yet. Maybe 1 year later.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
I bought the game & haven't had a chance to play it yet. thanks for all the responses!

gonna try this weekend. hope it delivers.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
90 hours in. Once I finish it I will start playing again at least two more times and by then hopefully the game will have been released with all the patches. 44-45 level 50 street cred

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
What system are you playing it on? Notice any bugs?
computer, version of the game is 1.03. Yes, there is definitely shit that can fuck your whole progress if you dont manually save as much as you can. One I mentioned in this thread but since then, there have been at least two instances where I had to reload so I could continue. I couldnt receive any calls or call anyone which is a big issue and something else that I dont remember atm so it probably wasnt that big of a deal. But it makes you question when something strange happens if it was intended or a glitch

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
What system are you playing it on? Notice any bugs?
also sometime when I am driving during day time I have to switch the camera to 3rd person because I cant see shit due to the sun even if the sun is behind me. I dont think that was intended. When you kill an enemy they sometime stay floating but thats not something I consider to be an issue. And sometimes an enemy doesnt react to you, just staying still looking nowhere, but I have already killed so many enemies that when it happens it doesnt bother me either

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
also sometime when I am driving during day time I have to switch the camera to 3rd person because I cant see shit due to the sun even if the sun is behind me. I dont think that was intended. When you kill an enemy they sometime stay floating but thats not something I consider to be an issue. And sometimes an enemy doesnt react to you, just staying still looking nowhere, but I have already killed so many enemies that when it happens it doesnt bother me either
What if CDProjektRed is so advanced that the bugs aren't their doing, but they made a self aware AI that's rejecting its prime directives?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am starting to get pissed off. I tolerate a lot but this is too much and can affect my health. Firstly, something that wasnt big of a deal. The game randomly out of nowhere gave me 2000 more weight and even if I stripped and had nothing else on me I was too heavy to run. But this I fixed as any other problem by using trainer with unlimited carrying weigh.

What pissed me off when I had to turn the game off was that after I finished the three missions that included talking to a sentient vending machine I was one or two side side missions away from finally starting a side missions with actual story.

There were no blue baseball bats on my map, no blue skulls, one skull because the game doesnt let me finish it, so thats not my problem either. No question marks, and only exclamation marks of side quest that are important enough that they have had names in journal from the start. But what happens after almost a hundred hours of playtime? My character gets one of his seizures and it doesnt stop which makes me feel like I am about to get seizure. Usually when something happens I either reload, which is impossible because I kept playing hoping that it was a part of the game. Or just quit the game and restart it. So next time I start the game I will see if I just didnt spend almost a week of playing for nothing

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Doesn't seem to happen with grand theft auto. Rockstar don't fuck around
i went from playing RDR2 to playing the previous generation of Assassin's Creed (Odyssey)

AC (Ubisoft) is a glitch fest with lazy programming and inadequate validation. RDR2 was effectively bug-free.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i went from playing RDR2 to playing the previous generation of Assassin's Creed (Odyssey)

AC (Ubisoft) is a glitch fest with lazy programming and inadequate validation. RDR2 was effectively bug-free.
Fuck that beepy little motherfucker

Oct 24, 2015
Investors might file a class action suit against CDPR. PC version is getting save files corrupted with only 8mb of storage. Sony is give people refunds and took it off the PS store.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I am starting to get pissed off. I tolerate a lot but this is too much and can affect my health. Firstly, something that wasnt big of a deal. The game randomly out of nowhere gave me 2000 more weight and even if I stripped and had nothing else on me I was too heavy to run. But this I fixed as any other problem by using trainer with unlimited carrying weigh.

What pissed me off when I had to turn the game off was that after I finished the three missions that included talking to a sentient vending machine I was one or two side side missions away from finally starting a side missions with actual story.

There were no blue baseball bats on my map, no blue skulls, one skull because the game doesnt let me finish it, so thats not my problem either. No question marks, and only exclamation marks of side quest that are important enough that they have had names in journal from the start. But what happens after almost a hundred hours of playtime? My character gets one of his seizures and it doesnt stop which makes me feel like I am about to get seizure. Usually when something happens I either reload, which is impossible because I kept playing hoping that it was a part of the game. Or just quit the game and restart it. So next time I start the game I will see if I just didnt spend almost a week of playing for nothing
thank god! If something is fucked, just save if you have made progress, quit and restart the game or quit and load your last save point

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
so far I have noticed that the best way to find out that the game isnt right and you need to reload the save is when you can walk straight through people. Thats when some other unwanted crap might start happening

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
so satisfying to finally play the story missions and have all the side quests completed so you dont have to keep in mind that you have other things to do after every main mission. It was long and repetitive but the payoff is worth it. You have available more choices in conversations since you are upgraded almost to the max so you dont miss out on anything. No matter what anyone says, this game is 10/10 even with bugs. Its unimaginable to have a game like this without any glitches. And the way they put keanu in it is just a cherry on top. Even though he is a fucking communist piece of shit and he is messing with my head. But its interesting and the conversations with him are awesome. And if you know at least a little bit how to play games then most of the bugs and glitches are easily solvable

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
so satisfying to finally play the story missions and have all the side quests completed so you dont have to keep in mind that you have other things to do after every main mission. It was long and repetitive but the payoff is worth it. You have available more choices in conversations since you are upgraded almost to the max so you dont miss out on anything. No matter what anyone says, this game is 10/10 even with bugs. Its unimaginable to have a game like this without any glitches. And the way they put keanu in it is just a cherry on top. Even though he is a fucking communist piece of shit and he is messing with my head. But its interesting and the conversations with him are awesome. And if you know at least a little bit how to play games then most of the bugs and glitches are easily solvable
It sounds shit.

I messaged Galt yesterday, he's gonna play metal gear 5 next.