Sci/Tech Cyberstalkers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Anyone have any experience being stalked online by some weirdo? Seems like a hot topic nowadays. Cyberstalking is defined as

There have been a number of attempts by experts and legislators to define cyberstalking. It is generally understood to be the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization

What kind of ppl would do such a thing? Opinions?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's no such thing as cyberstalking when there is an ignore button. There is just endless whining.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What if somebody on a forum creates a poll asking who the biggest hypocrite queef is and makes you one of the options? Would that be an example of cyberstalking or are they just being a pussy looking to gain support to justify their anger?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not terribly but a few incidents on MMA forums, it's weird. I do block people on social media as preventative maintenance.

Any non MMA forum I've been on has been gravy.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What if somebody on a forum creates a poll asking who the biggest hypocrite queef is and makes you one of the options? Would that be an example of cyberstalking or are they just being a pussy looking to gain support to justify their anger?
Yea but you won bro, wear that badge with honor, you queef.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
still butt-hurt over winning that poll, huh....i'm here for ya buddy.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Anyone have any experience being stalked online by some weirdo? Seems like a hot topic nowadays. Cyberstalking is defined as

There have been a number of attempts by experts and legislators to define cyberstalking. It is generally understood to be the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group, or an organization

What kind of ppl would do such a thing? Opinions?
Yes, please stop stalking me bro. If you want dick pics just ask

T

The Big Guy

Thereused to be a guy here named kwing something or other. He stalked the fuck out of anyone with a brain, but then accused everyone else of being stalker. It was super odd, he's gone now though. Praise be to Allah.
Hope hes got a cough nowadays