Sci/Tech Cyberstalkers

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not trying to be funny but it's only a little icon. They mean nothing. Unless I don't get a smile when I post funnies.

Then shit isn't funny. If ya catch my drift.

I like to give ratings to fill a complete set. That's the only time they mean anything to me. To see all those different ratings on one post gives fingers a swollen member.

Ya dig?
Did I tell you I once got all the ratings in a single post?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No. After ppl realized Splinty @Splinty pinked someone for giving him a rainbow one time it became instantly unfunny to call me names for putting up w that shit everyday for months and months from a stalker. So everyone shut the fuck up bout it
I've rainbowed him twice since and he hasn't done shit. He is a charlatan. He's ducking me

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I'm not trying to be funny but it's only a little icon. They mean nothing. Unless I don't get a smile when I post funnies.

Then shit isn't funny. If ya catch my drift.

I like to give ratings to fill a complete set. That's the only time they mean anything to me. To see all those different ratings on one post gives fingers a swollen member.

Ya dig?
Are you talking to me or splinty? Cuz I'm not sure.
I don't mind someone doesn't like my shit or thinks it's dumb sometimes. I have a guy stalking me putting the same shit on my posts every fucking day. Serious posts. ..... videos to other ppl. Stuff about my life etc
I never interact w him and have tried to fight him irl. He is stalking me daily trying to provoke a reaction. And I am supposed to eat it.
Meanwhile splinty who is a doctor with a family and loved ones and a good life couldnt hold his temper from one fuckin rainbow.
I am a whack job w none of that. And supposed to be ok w being stalked w this dumb shit . Whatever u call me u r calling splinty too cuz he didnt handle one very well.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Wait u got pinked for hitting the rainbow emoji?
No I didn't. I am getting stalked everyday by same idiot who is giving me dumb ratings on majority of my posts. Everyone call me a pussy and tell me to eat it and shut up
Then yesterday splinty pinked someone else on here for giving him a rainbow rating.
So apparently someone giving u passive aggressive bullshit ratings can get annoying to ppl other than me

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Meanwhile splinty who is a doctor with a family and loved ones and a good life couldnt hold his temper from one fuckin rainbow.

I shouldn't, but you've baited me pretty well...

My job isn't too punish for not liking me. It's to attempt to keep the entire forum from dissolving into nothing but personal attacks.
Newbie arrives. Attacks over and over. We talk to him. He posts racist memes. We delete them. A new thread is made to drag one thread into a new one for personal drama. It's locked with an explanation. Newbie response? Rainbow the mod.
Mod job is to reign this in. The message isn't getting in. I like the newbie. He just comes in a little hot. So he got Pinked as a message that we are serious. Not because I actually care about a rainbow. One day. A grown man can't post on the internet for a single day. That's it. But it is hopeful that the newbie will just keep it in one thread next time when asked and not make the forum and e-thug conversation.

Would this happen for another person with a different track record? Maybe not. Probably not. I get told to fuck off and rainbowed all the time. It's about track record and intent. That's why the thread was only locked at first. Then keeping it real went wrong.

What's your track record? Why Don't the mods intervene for you? What have you done for yourself? What could the mods do for you that would make you happy? Why do so many members tell you the same thing?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I shouldn't, but you've baited me pretty well...

My job isn't too punish for not liking me. It's to attempt to keep the entire forum from dissolving into nothing but personal attacks.
Newbie arrives. Attacks over and over. We talk to him. He posts racist memes. We delete them. A new thread is made to drag one thread into a new one for personal drama. It's locked with an explanation. Newbie response? Rainbow the mod.
Mod job is to reign this in. The message isn't getting in. I like the newbie. He just comes in a little hot. So he got Pinked as a message that we are serious. Not because I actually care about a rainbow. One day. A grown man can't post on the internet for a single day. That's it. But it is hopeful that the newbie will just keep it in one thread next time when asked and not make the forum and e-thug conversation.

Would this happen for another person with a different track record? Maybe not. Probably not. I get told to fuck off and rainbowed all the time. It's about track record and intent. That's why the thread was only locked at first. Then keeping it real went wrong.

What's your track record? Why Don't the mods intervene for you? What have you done for yourself? What could the mods do for you that would make you happy? Why do so many members tell you the same thing?
Ppl tell me the same thing because they know they can get away w it. I don't have anyone or a nice life like most ppl. So I am an easy target.

I don't mind the ratings as I said. But as far as the Intent you just mentioned, the guy who is stalking me has the Intent of provoking a bad reaction. He does it every single day. His punishments never escalates and he has ppl begging for his punishment to be lowered the second he gets hit.
I didn't bait you into this. You are a smart man and a Dr w a family and good life and a rainbow made u mad. I am struggling being alive daily and come here to have ppl to talk to.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
. I am struggling being alive daily and come here to have ppl to talk to.
I'm not sure you're really getting my post, but if you're struggling I hope you get help. You've made suicide references before and maybe a break from the net is healthy. Opinions are amplified and tone gets lost even among friends.

Lifeline Chat

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Ppl tell me the same thing because they know they can get away w it. I don't have anyone or a nice life like most ppl. So I am an easy target.

I don't mind the ratings as I said. But as far as the Intent you just mentioned, the guy who is stalking me has the Intent of provoking a bad reaction. He does it every single day. His punishments never escalates and he has ppl begging for his punishment to be lowered the second he gets hit.
I didn't bait you into this. You are a smart man and a Dr w a family and good life and a rainbow made u mad. I am struggling being alive daily and come here to have ppl to talk to.
Half of the forum has cmnh on ignore. Jason is just fucking around with you. Just ignore people you don’t like. I have had a bit of a hard time doing it. There’s also a sure way to get @VOTE TRUMP 2020 to ignore you. But that’d be mean and I’m clearing bush in the jungle.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

The amount of poontang you get and you say you have a bad life has made me think how shit my life must be.

Cheers pal.x