Cyborg only had to pay 400 bucks, no recorded conviction for punching Dana's sidepiece

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I mean.... She did ONE time get popped for PED's.... Oh and the first pics you referenced were when she was younger (where weight cuts are definitely easier)..... And she is one of (if not the most) heavily tested MMA fighters in the sport..... Wait what was your point again?
yeah its not like peds have been proven to permanently alter the make up of muscles, or that muscle has memory meaning it is easier to regain lost muscle than gain new. no permanent benefits for her at all.. no siree.. it's not like women have a harder time gaining muscle naturally because of low test than men either... she's been clean for what half a year now since the last failed test.. it's all fair what are people complaining about?

Buff Bagginz

NO KNOWN WEAKNESSES
Nov 13, 2015
Most of these chicks have taken one form of designer roids (Anavar).

These girls compete in bodybuilding physique shows and then do MMA. It's pretty common knowledge to the peeps who go outside once and a while.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Why can’t we agree that both are awful? One a horrible person; one a horrible cheater.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I somehow doubt Cybro went from this (where she weighed in at 135 lbs)

to this

All naturally

No offense, but do you have a source for Cyborg ever weighing in a 135? Tapology has no weight information on her first five fights and Google was no help. I've never heard this before and I've tried to find this info before.

As for the bottom photo, no shit she was on the juice then, that was the fight she got busted for. Some context on Winstrol though, which she was busted for: this is a drug that doesn't just create muscle mass, it's also a high-powered fat burner, much more than most anabolic steroids, and thus is perfect for people who want to gain muscle mass or strength without gaining weight. Body building has weight divisions, surprisingly, which is where it's more commonly found.

I don't know that she's ever weighed 135 at any given moment in her adult life, so if you have a source, that would be most helpful.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Why can’t we agree that both are awful? One a horrible person; one a horrible cheater.
99% of MMA fighters are 'awful' then. Are people seriously still this dense about PEDs?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I would happily pay $400 if I could punch some fools without further legal trouble.

JJ's pile of blow

Apr 4, 2018
I somehow doubt Cybro went from this (where she weighed in at 135 lbs)

to this

All naturally
Yeah ive seen those pics before and i was convinced it was proof that she has always been doping but when i seen her mom i was floored by how much she also looks and is built like a man.

yuushi

Apr 5, 2018
No offense, but do you have a source for Cyborg ever weighing in a 135? Tapology has no weight information on her first five fights and Google was no help. I've never heard this before and I've tried to find this info before.

As for the bottom photo, no shit she was on the juice then, that was the fight she got busted for. Some context on Winstrol though, which she was busted for: this is a drug that doesn't just create muscle mass, it's also a high-powered fat burner, much more than most anabolic steroids, and thus is perfect for people who want to gain muscle mass or strength without gaining weight. Body building has weight divisions, surprisingly, which is where it's more commonly found.

I don't know that she's ever weighed 135 at any given moment in her adult life, so if you have a source, that would be most helpful.
Her first fight where that picture was taken was against Erica Paes at 135.

yuushi

Apr 5, 2018
Again, my questions is do you have a source for that? Because I've actually looked for that info.
Take a look at Cyborg's physique (or lack thereof) in the fight, and take into account that ALL of Paes' fights took place at 135 lbs.

If you ABSOLUTELY have to have in print proof that the fight was at 135 lbs, that's on you, but all the evidence already points to that.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Take a look at Cyborg's physique (or lack thereof) in the fight, and take into account that ALL of Paes' fights took place at 135 lbs.

If you ABSOLUTELY have to have in print proof that the fight was at 135 lbs, that's on you, but all the evidence already points to that.
Actually, if you’re gonna make a claim about someone’s weight, then double down on it, the burden of proof or evidence is on you. I’m not even saying you’re necessarily wrong here, but it’s still on you. “Look at her” is not proof that she went 10 lbs. lower in her earlier fights. Even if she had a few pounds less muscle, people tend to cut less earlier in their career, and all I really see in the photos is that she’s less shredded, not a weight class smaller.

Furthermore, there’s actually no info I’ve been able to find on Paes’ weight for her first three fights, and this was the first fight for both of them. Cyborg does a huge cut even for Featherweight, and people tend to cut less early in their careers (this applies to Paes too by the way, but that’s a secondary point).

So, yeah, I really don’t see what you’re basing your claim on here, sorry.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
conor should take notes from her on how to handle a bish.. not all this throwing shit at buses full of people stuff

yuushi

Apr 5, 2018
Actually, if you’re gonna make a claim about someone’s weight, then double down on it, the burden of proof or evidence is on you. I’m not even saying you’re necessarily wrong here, but it’s still on you. “Look at her” is not proof that she went 10 lbs. lower in her earlier fights. Even if she had a few pounds less muscle, people tend to cut less earlier in their career, and all I really see in the photos is that she’s less shredded, not a weight class smaller.

Furthermore, there’s actually no info I’ve been able to find on Paes’ weight for her first three fights, and this was the first fight for both of them. Cyborg does a huge cut even for Featherweight, and people tend to cut less early in their careers (this applies to Paes too by the way, but that’s a secondary point).

So, yeah, I really don’t see what you’re basing your claim on here, sorry.
And I provided you with evidence. It's plain to see that she's not the size she is now. And there is no evidence that Paes fought at any other weight besides 135.

But hey, ignorance is bliss as they say, since you really want to try to claim she got all that mass naturally . . .

Last edited:

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
And I provided you with evidence. It's plain to see that she's not the size she is now. And there is no evidence that Paes fought at any other weight besides 135.

But hey, ignorance is bliss as they say, since you really want to try to claim she got all that mass naturally . . .

When did I ever claim that? I literally said in my very first response that "no shit she was on the juice in the bottom picture." Cyborg obviously roided, and I would be shocked if it was just for the Yamanaka fight. I just was wondering if you have any evidence that Cyborg fought at a lower weight class beyond the eye test and a common opponent who was confirmed to have fought at Bantamweight eight years later (and women's divisions in 2005 were about as clearly defined as men's divisions in 1997), because I've specifically looked for this info. Fair nuff