Cyborg Santos is cleared (The woman not the man)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015

USADA announced today that UFC® athlete Cristiane Justino, of Curitiba, Brazil, has been granted a retroactive Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE) and will therefore not face an anti-doping policy violation after testing positive for a prohibited substance in December of 2016. With this announcement, USADA is providing a public notice of the case’s resolution following the announcement of the potential anti-doping violation by the UFC on December 22, 2016.

Justino, 31, tested positive for Spironolactone, following an out-of-competition urine test conducted on December 5, 2016. Spironolactone is a prohibited substance in the category of Diuretics and Masking Agents and is prohibited at all times under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, which has adopted the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) Prohibited List.

Cristiane Justino Cleared of Potential Anti-Doping Policy Violation | USADA

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Usada needs to fuck off.they are ruining mma in an effort to make mma better.now its worse.people piss hot for a supplement you can buy at the store or else juice like Brock and get a pass on the 4 month test period.its such a crock of shit.every week there is a potential violation announced and if they lie good enough they will get a pass

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Lesson to fighters, take whatever substance you want, don't disclose it, ,have a doc on stand-by to say you really needed it, get granted a retro TUE. Sounds good.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
At this point, I know this may sound crazy, why not get the TUE when you're supposed to to begin with? I mean, why is that so hard, if you have a doc willing to help you out anyway?

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
so she has a therapeutic exemption to use a masking agent and can go ham on whatever steroids she wants now?

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016
In other news all women's 145 pound fighters just retired.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I don't know why a known cheat is getting the benefit of the doubt. Surely she lost that after failing the first time.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
At this point, I know this may sound crazy, why not get the TUE when you're supposed to to begin with? I mean, why is that so hard, if you have a doc willing to help you out anyway?
you're joking right? you know why she didn't get it

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
that is not how illegally cheating works

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't know why a known cheat is getting the benefit of the doubt. Surely she lost that after failing the first time.
they wouldnt give josh barnett or chael p sonnen the benefit of the doubt like this

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit i I thought this was about the one with the broken forehead