Society Cyclist loses it on some kids

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Why does he walk like he has a pant load of shit? And he sounds like Hodor from GOT.

Also: It's impossible to look cool in a bike helmet. What a fucking nerd.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Why does he walk like he has a pant load of shit? And he sounds like Hodor from GOT.

i think he's walking in clip-ins.

he's super-serious about bicycling.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

I bet that's the type that drives in the middle of the road and gets pissed when you pass them, no matter how careful you try to be.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Looks like we identified the biker folks!
this is a different type of biker we call the "roadies" they ride road bikes in full kit in a peloton formation usually like doctors and accountants,nick diaz is somehow a roadie. I ride fixed gear or bmx/bmx 29" we don't do none of these things totally different bike culture.
I just know a lot of shit about bikes because I have been assembling my custom bikes for maybe 25 years.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
this is a different type of biker we call the "roadies" they ride road bikes in full kit in a peloton formation usually like doctors and accountants,nick diaz is somehow a roadie. I ride fixed gear or bmx/bmx 29" we don't do none of these things totally different bike culture.
I just know a lot of shit about bikes because I have been assembling my custom bikes for maybe 25 years.
Did quite few miles on my Canondale back in the day, ATB. The "roadies" are a different breed yes.