Cynthia Calvillo says Michelle Waterson sounds "dumb", willing to fight her.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Bisping never disappoints...God I can't wait to see him lose that belt he's babysitting

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I thought I was beginning to hate women because one has never touched me and perhaps I was having a weird hate/lust Oedipal reaction to my mother always deliberately buying the wrong brand of frozen pizza.

Then I realized it's because what makes me an even bigger loser is that I go online to follow a sport were the males spew the kind on inane nonsense you'd expect from a bitchy 14-year-old girl, and the women...act like women who weren't smart enough to think of anything better to do with their lives than fight in a cage for peanuts.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Bisping never disappoints...God I can't wait to see him lose that belt he's babysitting
Guy has gone from disliked journeyman, to underdog favorite, to mouthy cunt in less than a year.

His punishment should be to fight Romero & Whittaker back-to-back. Because result will be the same.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
I thought I was beginning to hate women because one has never touched me and perhaps I was having a weird hate/lust Oedipal reaction to my mother always deliberately buying the wrong brand of frozen pizza.

Then I realized it's because what makes me an even bigger loser is that I go online to follow a sport were the males spew the kind on inane nonsense you'd expect from a bitchy 14-year-old girl, and the women...act like women who weren't smart enough to think of anything better to do with their lives than fight in a cage for peanuts.
We are not losers, we are special and "Elite".

Chin up, buttercup.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Guy has gone from disliked journeyman, to underdog favorite, to mouthy cunt in less than a year.

His punishment should be to fight Romero & Whittaker back-to-back. Because result will be the same.
This is exactly how I've felt about him over the years. I suspect all the beatdowns are getting to his brain, unfortunately. He was a even more raging dickhead than normal during this postfight show. Talking over all his cohosts, babbling random shit.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This is exactly how I've felt about him over the years. I suspect all the beatdowns are getting to his brain, unfortunately. He was a even more raging dickhead than normal during this postfight show. Talking over all his cohosts, babbling random shit.
He's a bully..I love how Dom Cruz don't back down from him and clowns him...he belittles anybody who don't think the way he does

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
He's a bully..I love how Dom Cruz don't back down from him and clowns him...he belittles anybody who don't think the way he does
Yep, you need to be a bit of an aggressive, loud jerk yourself (like Dom) to even hold your own with him. Bisping absolutely steamrolled sweet, unoffensive Michelle. She would start talking and he would just raise his voice and totally talk over her like she wasn't even there. It was disgusting. You could tell the producers finally started yelling at him about it, because he held up and let her talk a bit at the very end of the show, but you could tell it was killing him to do so.

What a fuckstick.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yep, you need to be a bit of an aggressive, loud jerk yourself (like Dom) to even hold your own with him. Bisping absolutely steamrolled sweet, unoffensive Michelle. She would start talking and he would just raise his voice and totally talk over her like she wasn't even there. It was disgusting. You could tell the producers finally started yelling at him about it, because he held up and let her talk a bit at the very end of the show, but you could tell it was killing him to do so.

What a fuckstick.
I'm surprised he didn't spit in her face

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
You do realize the Bisping thing is all an act, right? He's said it multiple times. He wants you to hate him so much, get so invested in your hatred that you have to tune into his fight.

It's obviously working.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
You do realize the Bisping thing is all an act, right? He's said it multiple times. He wants you to hate him so much, get so invested in your hatred that you have to tune into his fight.

It's obviously working.
Heard that one before.

Bisping has tried to be popular, but he fails because he's a chav douche, then he tries the "oh, I was trying to be a heel" schtick

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015

It's obviously working.
That's fine when he's hyping a fight and shit talking his opponent, but he was just being a dick to his co-workers on set and kind of ruining the show.

T

The Big Guy

Funny calvillo says that when she looks like she has a touch of down syndrome

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

It's obviously working.
Its not an act.
He's a severe alcoholic suffering from CTE brain damage...

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

It's obviously working.
Bisping is Bisping, and he is not an act.