Personal D-raw vs. Sparkuri

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was a very personal attack you just made. You shrouded it in your bullshit but it left a terrible taste and only made yourself look bad.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Btw I saw "tonic" in the poll and googled it. It is water w quinine in it. Soni googled quinine.....

Quinine is a medication used to treat malaria and babesiosis. This includes the treatment of malaria due to Plasmodium falciparum that is resistant to chloroquine when artesunate is not available. While used for restless legs syndrome, it is not recommended for this purpose due to the risk of side effects.

And then googled babesiosis

Babesiosis is a rare and life-threatening infection of the red blood cells that's usually spread by ticks. It's caused by tiny parasites called Babesia. The kind that most often affects humans is called Babesia microti. They enter your bloodstream when you're bitten by an infected deer tick.Nov 15,

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Btw I saw "tonic" in the poll and googled it. It is water w quinine in it. Soni googled quinine.....

Quinine is a medication used to treat malaria and babesiosis. This includes the treatment of malaria due to Plasmodium falciparum that is resistant to chloroquine when artesunate is not available. While used for restless legs syndrome, it is not recommended for this purpose due to the risk of side effects.

And then googled babesiosis

Babesiosis is a rare and life-threatening infection of the red blood cells that's usually spread by ticks. It's caused by tiny parasites called Babesia. The kind that most often affects humans is called Babesia microti. They enter your bloodstream when you're bitten by an infected deer tick.Nov 15,

presumably the British had to take quinine tablets to prevent malaria when they're out running around taking over the world. It tasted like crap so they mixed it with their gin and soda water.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
As his pics prove, I was nice to him for several years.

I one time apologized for one time derailing a thread. Over 5 years ago. What an ass I was.

Things change. People change. Perspectives change.

For example when it comes to Sparkuri, I think he's very unstable as now two current threads highlight.

He likes to portray himself the victim based on his own bad decisions.

Tries to play up the single dad role but in my opinion, he's a piece of shit alcoholic who blames the world for his own bad decisions.

Who drives 700 miles to buy mask for purchase? A good humanitarian? Lol

What proud single dad makes decisions to drink so much alcohol you get pulled over and arrested for DUI? Horrible decision making and that's not the world's fault, it'd the decision making.

Just like being out of a job and thinking driving 700 miles to buy mask to sell is a good decision. He can't sell his useless mask so he freaks out and panics and wonders why the rest the world isn't like him.

I don't claim to be a humanitarian or lead people to believe that.
I don't drink and drive nor have I ever been arrested since I became a dad 14 yrs ago.
I don't start to panic before facts come out and I don't try to profit off the fears of others.
Guilty of poking fun at someone who does? Guilty as charged.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You have these moments that are really endearing and I think you really have good points. You should show it more often.
I'm no into that third spirit second gender intersex, gayboy, peddle your wares elsewhere.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Can a friendly mod just lock this now?

There is nothing to be gained here.

Imo two good people just throwing a seven.

No one is winning here.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
As his pics prove, I was nice to him for several years.

I one time apologized for one time derailing a thread. Over 5 years ago. What an ass I was.

Things change. People change. Perspectives change.

For example when it comes to Sparkuri, I think he's very unstable as now two current threads highlight.

He likes to portray himself the victim based on his own bad decisions.

Tries to play up the single dad role but in my opinion, he's a piece of shit alcoholic who blames the world for his own bad decisions.

Who drives 700 miles to buy mask for purchase? A good humanitarian? Lol

What proud single dad makes decisions to drink so much alcohol you get pulled over and arrested for DUI? Horrible decision making and that's not the world's fault, it'd the decision making.

Just like being out of a job and thinking driving 700 miles to buy mask to sell is a good decision. He can't sell his useless mask so he freaks out and panics and wonders why the rest the world isn't like him.

I don't claim to be a humanitarian or lead people to believe that.
I don't drink and drive nor have I ever been arrested since I became a dad 14 yrs ago.
I don't start to panic before facts come out and I don't try to profit off the fears of others.
Guilty of poking fun at someone who does? Guilty as charged.
He’s a personal friend of mine away from this forum.
You can have your disagreements and arguments but challenging him a a father is some next level pussy bullshit. You have no idea what he or his children have had to go through outside of his forum posts. I don’t know you personally (actually have always enjoyed your online presence) but I know what he’s gone through would have beat down 99% of parents let alone a single dad. sparkuri @sparkuri is a good man and a great father. I have a small group of people I call friends and I’m happy to say he’s one of them.