Personal D-raw vs. Sparkuri

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
That's not killing somebody with kindness. That was trying to guilt them because you're showing that you're a better person than them.

Killing them with kindness would be something like...

Hey sparkuri @sparkuri I know I pissed you off but we've been good friends online before and it's my bad. I know we disagree on this virus stuff and I was really enjoying giving you shit about. sorry if I went too far and I think you're pretty awesome and I know you're just looking out for your family.

Fin.

P.S. Can I get one of them N95s now?!??

You are showing your character with this post. Please note I have never claimed to be better than you at making peace. Then again you're a mod at TMMAC so you probably have a shit ton more experience at that lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You are showing your character with this post. Please note I have never claimed to be better than you at making peace. Then again you're a mod at TMMAC so you probably have a shit ton more experience at that lol

It happens to any of us time to time. One time I just wouldn't let a Kentucky joke go. Ahahaha Wild @Wild is sleeping with his sister!!! Turns out it was too much (even if he was!!!! ;) ) And it pissed him off.
I'm not gonna sacrifice our friendship to call him sister kisser.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Somebody is boiling a rabbit.
I just googled that as I never heard it before. Brought up a Basic Instinct scene, is that what you were referring to?

Anyways, I hear rabbit is actually very tasty. Never tried it yet though.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Got it. fucked up 3 no grudge jason73, no fucked up 3=regular grudge jason, Got it

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Amazing.

First, D241 @D-raw, I'm going to address why I made the thread, AGAIN. Then, I'm going to address life dealing with you, overall.

- Because you have done throughout your "posting career", there's an inner attribute to "know when to say when" that you have not developed.
That showed itself in the coronavirus thread. I posted informative articles, and had back and forth with others who know how to handle themselves online.
You don't know, and have ever known, when to stop, here or elsewhere.
This was an attempt for you to go *yap yap yap* and get your whatever out without fucking up another thread entirely.

Did you notice how everything was kinda O.K., with mild disagreements, then this shit all happened?

Do you recall ever dealing with an issue like this before, maybe where some sense of entitlement took you beyond "norms" and it took moderators Wild @Wild Splinty @Splinty and others at the time to "usher you out"?

Haven't you been frozen multiple times elsewhere over the years for your inability to put a lid on it?

I have been a member of teh U G since 1998, one of the first thousand members surely.
I wrote articles pre-Y2K before there was an editor(unless skillrules considered himself one), even submitted HOF biographies for fighters.

In 2011-12 EatonBeever heard about me and sent out an open invite to a link for a new website, EliteUG.

As other forum invites, I said sure.
The Rules of The Forum there were to neither link any inside information pertaining to training, fighters, industry or otherwise, or tell anyone about it; a place for "hardcore MMA fans".

Within weeks, inside information was linked BY YOU to the shithole forum. For days you denied it out until admitting it had to be you, so eager to share the information rather than just be privy to it.

Antimonitor(Me)^^^

Regardless of who was involved or what the subject matter, it became a point of mockery, and the site failed.
I'm not here to debate with anyone WHY that is, but it is.

Apparently posting personal screenshots is OK here( jason73 @jason73 ) I guess it's my turn. (This is just one more area where you are completely out of fucking line)

I NEVER "reached out to you" via pm.....YOU reached out to me, and openly swung from both mine and @kneeblock 's nuts in a dozen threads, however I was nothing but cordial with you.

And after de-railing my thread, of which you'd done on other occasions to me and others.

We "got here", because your assessment of information being passed, was misinterpreted in your brain.
That's not uncommon, but pushing, and pushing, and pushing is uncommon.
Anyone reading what you put to paper could see if there's any "panic and hysteria", it was in you.

If I had to guess? You'd been to other sites, watched too much news, and thought it was safe enough to go off on me, falsely attributing a group-panic mentality to me.
This is a judgement error that isn't just situational with you, it's an inherent character flaw, and you seem to always know it, after the fact.

After Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon gave his opinion, which was also misinterpreted, but stated relatively briefly...

(BTW Papi, I don't have TV)
....the floodgates opened for your opinion to be validated, which is of so much importance to you, you'll ramble for years...

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I'm freakin out?????

When this didn't get the "likes" you require HERE, you meander to my Facebook page and begin commenting with MY friends about my situation.
NEVER BEFORE HAD YOU COMMENTED ON MY PAGE, UNTIL NOW.(and never again will you)

NIGGA...WHAT?!

Are you fucking retarded?

I am literally cleaning my basement for hours, and check my notifications, and this stupid fuck has gone onto my Facebook to continue his tirade with my friends??

Man...help. That's what you need, help.

So lemme give you some:
EG.
Leigh @Leigh . He posted something on his Facebook. I started poking fun and commenting with my opinion. He took it more serious than I(probably), and said "dude, post that on your own wall".
OK!
NP, it's his fucking wall dude!

But with you I didn't get that opportunity. That little green light that let's you know when it's "O.K." to test the waters wasn't on.

What I did not do , was carry days worth of debate from this forum over to his Facebook page and get personal.
See.... I don't know him, and you don't know me.
He's my acquaintance(online to boot), as are YOU.
I've met a bunch of people from a bunch of forums.
There's a good reason I've never even asked about meeting up with you, and it's the lack of tact or filter that gives me that little message inside that says *That dude is a little off*.

How dare you try to paint me in a bad light.
You are so out of line, again.
Now posting personal messages... smh
Again, help.

Motherfucker I drove 700 miles to a no-sick zone to get masks for my family, which I did not have.
When they FUCKING ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BUY THE RACK FOR 20% OFF I SAID "MAKE IT 25% AND YOU GOT A DEAL!"

That's called business dipshit, and it's none of yours.

And so you don't have to say it, it was I that friend requested you as a courtesy after years of interaction; my bad, one year later.
Regarding blocking, I thought that was clear. I blocked you on Facebook, not here. So save the "Liar" bit.
That nobody gets, as long as I participate anywhere I believe in, because I have to watch for guys like you.

Coronavirus. I'm as cool as a cucumber. Until you.

THAT SAID, D241 @D-raw , I don't think you're a "bad guy", at all.
I think you're a "nice guy", that spends WAY too much time online and cares WAY too much about what other people think of him on the internet.
If I were you, I would self-impose time limits online. You have consistently shown errors in personal judgement regarding relationships.

First post in my life I went "Full D-Raw" on.

I have no desire to communicate with you anymore, but wish you well.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Amazing.

First, D241 @D-raw, I'm going to address why I made the thread, AGAIN. Then, I'm going to address life dealing with you, overall.

- Because you have done throughout your "posting career", there's an inner attribute to "know when to say when" that you have not developed.
That showed itself in the coronavirus thread. I posted informative articles, and had back and forth with others who know how to handle themselves online.
You don't know, and have ever known, when to stop, here or elsewhere.
This was an attempt for you to go *yap yap yap* and get your whatever out without fucking up another thread entirely.

Did you notice how everything was kinda O.K., with mild disagreements, then this shit all happened?

Do you recall ever dealing with an issue like this before, maybe where some sense of entitlement took you beyond "norms" and it took moderators Wild @Wild Splinty @Splinty and others at the time to "usher you out"?

Haven't you been frozen multiple times elsewhere over the years for your inability to put a lid on it?

I have been a member of teh U G since 1998, one of the first thousand members surely.
I wrote articles pre-Y2K before there was an editor(unless skillrules considered himself one), even submitted HOF biographies for fighters.

In 2011-12 EatonBeever heard about me and sent out an open invite to a link for a new website, EliteUG.

As other forum invites, I said sure.
The Rules of The Forum there were to neither link any inside information pertaining to training, fighters, industry or otherwise, or tell anyone about it; a place for "hardcore MMA fans".

Within weeks, inside information was linked BY YOU to the shithole forum. For days you denied it out until admitting it had to be you, so eager to share the information rather than just be privy to it.

Antimonitor(Me)^^^

Regardless of who was involved or what the subject matter, it became a point of mockery, and the site failed.
I'm not here to debate with anyone WHY that is, but it is.

Apparently posting personal screenshots is OK here( jason73 @jason73 ) I guess it's my turn. (This is just one more area where you are completely out of fucking line)

I NEVER "reached out to you" via pm.....YOU reached out to me, and openly swung from both mine and @kneeblock 's nuts in a dozen threads, however I was nothing but cordial with you.

And after de-railing my thread, of which you'd done on other occasions to me and others.

We "got here", because your assessment of information being passed, was misinterpreted in your brain.
That's not uncommon, but pushing, and pushing, and pushing is uncommon.
Anyone reading what you put to paper could see if there's any "panic and hysteria", it was in you.

If I had to guess? You'd been to other sites, watched too much news, and thought it was safe enough to go off on me, falsely attributing a group-panic mentality to me.
This is a judgement error that isn't just situational with you, it's an inherent character flaw, and you seem to always know it, after the fact.

After Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon gave his opinion, which was also misinterpreted, but stated relatively briefly...

....the floodgates opened for your opinion to be validated, which is of so much importance to you, you'll ramble for years...
I have never clicked on this thread since it's title stinks to the core. Why are you bringing me into this? Should I read the entire thread to understand? Not going to happen. I debated thoughts and opinions with you on the coronavirus thread. At no point do I think I was disrespectful to you. Why are you bringing me into this thread? Simply respond to comments, and I will reply in the designated thread. Again, I'm not going to read through this thread to figure out what is going on, but something is "off" just based on what I'm seeing with the multiple quotes above in the last two posts.
Are we in a fight I don't know about?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have never clicked on this thread since it's title stinks to the core. Why are you bringing me into this? Should I read the entire thread to understand? Not going to happen. I debated thoughts and opinions with you on the coronavirus thread. At no point do I think I was disrespectful to you. Why are you bringing me into this thread? Simply respond to comments, and I will reply in the designated thread. Again, I'm not going to read through this thread to figure out what is going on, but something is "off" just based on what I'm seeing with the multiple quotes above in the last two posts.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9yDL0AKUCKo

sparkuri

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Read until don't read.
No need for you

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Erm where's the intervention guy? Can we get the intervention guy in here?

Hello? Where is the intervention guy?!