Personal D-raw vs. Sparkuri

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Goddammit you guys are like evil arch enemies or some shit. Just sign the waiver and fight.

With Corona masks on

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Wow. Someone call a psychiatrist. I stopped reading after you referenced one of tmmac's earliest banned members lol.

Some of the personal messages you referenced make me out to be a good guy but I don't think that's your intention. You're only showing everyone how batshit crazy you are or are going. Keep doing yourself in for all I care.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I think you're a "nice guy", that spends WAY too much time online and cares WAY too much about what other people think of him on the internet.
If I were you, I would self-impose time limits online. You have consistently shown errors in personal judgement regarding relationships.

You make this thread, you make those loooong ass consecutive post, point out to everyone I was once friends with you then say my personal judgement of others is off, and then end it with that? lmao

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Erm where's the intervention guy? Can we get the intervention guy in here?

Hello? Where is the intervention guy?!
Glad you called this to my attention, as I must have been asleep at the wheel.

People, this is intervention guy. I just thought I would let everyone know, he is me, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim - what's my muthafuckin name? (This is where you all shout "intervention guy")

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I think you're a "nice guy", that spends WAY too much time online and cares WAY too much about what other people think of him on the internet.
If I were you, I would self-impose time limits online. You have consistently shown errors in personal judgement regarding relationships.

You make this thread, you make those loooong ass consecutive post, point out to everyone I was once friends with you then say my personal judgement of others is off, and then end it with that? lmao
Look man, I've read 2 of your posts, and as I see it it you have 2 options: Tone down it down, or I will be forced to read this thread in totality. It is in everyone's interest for you to choose the former over the latter.
- The intervention guy

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

I'm freakin out?????

When this didn't get the "likes" you require HERE, you meander to my Facebook page and begin commenting with MY friends about my situation.
NEVER BEFORE HAD YOU COMMENTED ON MY PAGE, UNTIL NOW.(and never again will you)

NIGGA...WHAT?!

Are you fucking retarded?

I am literally cleaning my basement for hours, and check my notifications, and this stupid fuck has gone onto my Facebook to continue his tirade with my friends??

Man...help. That's what you need, help.

So lemme give you some:
EG.
Leigh @Leigh . He posted something on his Facebook. I started poking fun and commenting with my opinion. He took it more serious than I(probably), and said "dude, post that on your own wall".
OK!
NP, it's his fucking wall dude!

But with you I didn't get that opportunity. That little green light that let's you know when it's "O.K." to test the waters wasn't on.

What I did not do , was carry days worth of debate from this forum over to his Facebook page and get personal.
See.... I don't know him, and you don't know me.
He's my acquaintance(online to boot), as are YOU.
I've met a bunch of people from a bunch of forums.
There's a good reason I've never even asked about meeting up with you, and it's the lack of tact or filter that gives me that little message inside that says *That dude is a little off*.

How dare you try to paint me in a bad light.
You are so out of line, again.
Now posting personal messages... smh
Again, help.

Motherfucker I drove 700 miles to a no-sick zone to get masks for my family, which I did not have.
When they FUCKING ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO BUY THE RACK FOR 20% OFF I SAID "MAKE IT 25% AND YOU GOT A DEAL!"

That's called business dipshit, and it's none of yours.

And so you don't have to say it, it was I that friend requested you as a courtesy after years of interaction; my bad, one year later.
Regarding blocking, I thought that was clear. I blocked you on Facebook, not here. So save the "Liar" bit.
That nobody gets, as long as I participate anywhere I believe in, because I have to watch for guys like you.

Coronavirus. I'm as cool as a cucumber. Until you.

THAT SAID, D241 @D-raw , I don't think you're a "bad guy", at all.

First post in my life I went "Full D-Raw" on.

I have no desire to communicate with you anymore, but wish you well.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think every other forum I've posted on posting private messages is a naughty step/pinking/double yellow etc.

I'd feel pretty bad if I screen shotted something and posted it.

Kiss and make up already.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I think every other forum I've posted on posting private messages is a naughty step/pinking/double yellow etc.
I think it's total asshole behavior and as such we have asked it not to be done in the past. If both members want to bless off on it, who am I to stop them? They are on both sides of that conversation. I don't actually care how much you guys want to go after each other (I do, I wish you wouldn't and someone would blink and just apologize) as long as it stays in its thread and both sides want to hash shit out. Sometimes people need to hash it out. Just dont make it a problem for the rest of us in thread after thread after thread...

Kiss and make up already.
NO!
Foot shake. Corona is out there and you don't want to catch something.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think it's total asshole behavior and as such we have asked it not to be done in the past. If both members want to bless off on it, who am I to stop them? They are on both sides of that conversation. I don't actually care how much you guys want to go after each other (I do, I wish you wouldn't and someone would blink and just apologize) as long as it stays in its thread and both sides want to hash shit out. Sometimes people need to hash it out. Just dont make it a problem for the rest of us in thread after thread after thread...

NO!
Foot shake. Corona is out there and you don't want to catch something.
Wasn't even suggesting anything be done or grassing, I just think it's a bit below the belt. I'm sure we've all been privy to some corkers, I' just feel uncomfortable even making reference to it. At least this is in its own thread...they're grown men, I'm sure they'll get over it.

I thought elbowing was the knew thing?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Weirdest thread I've seen here since I joined

Well apart from mint choc chip being the best ice cream.

That was just insane.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm fine with it.

He makes this thread, accuses me of having a meltdown and proceeds to, well, you all see the time he's spent trying to convince others I spend too much time online lol

Majority of the messages he posted were me being nice, not very damning.

I already said I was guilty of poking fun of his panic meltdown. Weird way for him to try to disprove his meltdown by making this thread.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
As his pics prove, I was nice to him for several years.

I one time apologized for one time derailing a thread. Over 5 years ago. What an ass I was.

Things change. People change. Perspectives change.

For example when it comes to Sparkuri, I think he's very unstable as now two current threads highlight.

He likes to portray himself the victim based on his own bad decisions.

Tries to play up the single dad role but in my opinion, he's a piece of shit alcoholic who blames the world for his own bad decisions.

Who drives 700 miles to buy mask for purchase? A good humanitarian? Lol

What proud single dad makes decisions to drink so much alcohol you get pulled over and arrested for DUI? Horrible decision making and that's not the world's fault, it'd the decision making.

Just like being out of a job and thinking driving 700 miles to buy mask to sell is a good decision. He can't sell his useless mask so he freaks out and panics and wonders why the rest the world isn't like him.

I don't claim to be a humanitarian or lead people to believe that.
I don't drink and drive nor have I ever been arrested since I became a dad 14 yrs ago.
I don't start to panic before facts come out and I don't try to profit off the fears of others.
Guilty of poking fun at someone who does? Guilty as charged.

Last edited:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
thanks for reminding me why i have had you on ignore for the last year. back on the idiot list you go

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As his pics prove, I was nice to him for several years.

I one time apologized for one time derailing a thread. Over a year ago. What an ass I was.

Things change. People change. Perspectives change.

For example when it comes to Sparkuri, I think he's very unstable as now two current threads highlight.

He likes to portray himself the victim based on his own bad decisions.

Tries to play up the single dad role but in my opinion, he's a piece of shit alcoholic who blames the world for his own bad decisions.

Who drives 700 miles to buy mask for purchase? A good humanitarian? Lol

What proud single dad makes decisions to drink so much alcohol you get pulled over and arrested for DUI? Horrible decision making and that's not the world's fault, it'd the decision making.

Just like being out of a job and thinking driving 700 miles to buy mask to sell is a good decision. He can't sell his useless mask so he freaks out and panics and wonders why the rest the world isn't like him.

I don't claim to be a humanitarian or lead people to believe that.
I don't drink and drive nor have I ever been arrested since I became a dad 14 yrs ago.
I don't start to panic before facts come out and I don't try to profit off the fears of others.
Guilty of poking fun at someone who does? Guilty as charged.
You have druggy Royce Gracie as your avatar. Clearly you aren't one to judge others.