General Dallas body cam shows officers mocking man as he dies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They kneeled on his back, walk away and let him spit and writhe in drug heaven
Kneeling on the back is to keep him from standing up.
A better option would have been to put him in the back of a squad car. Or maybe the last time they did that he took a giant shit on their seat.

The laughing and mocking is a terrible look, but it's not like they tried to kill the guy.

My biggest issue is with the EMT giving the guy a shot after doing ZERO evaluation. If that was a sedative, that shot is likely what killed him.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Police have a terrible job, as Too swole to control @Shit Plate said, so they overdo it on a lot of things because of the worry for their own lives that comes with being on the street. But why should their worry about their lives outweigh anyone else's chances of living? There are four or five officers on scene, plus the initial security guard who was there. The guy was cuffed on arrival and they put him down and added additional leg restraints. Had he gotten up, the best he could've done was try to hop away. Had he somehow had PCP strength and broken his cuffs, you would think between the four officers they would have had some protocol to deal with it. And that's where it comes down to training and protocols, as Splinty @Splinty said. I've done enough BJJ to know that a knee on belly or back can put a lot of pressure down on someone. The cop alleviates some of that pressure with his hands on the victim's shoulders, but mostly in a way that redistributes it to keep the spine aligned and the face in the dirt. It's hard to imagine that this was the best procedure under any circumstances, but it's symptomatic of the poor training, wide breadth of discretion, and general "well, it's me or them" mentality that often leads to fatal encounters with police. Cops really need to be better, the best even, but right now they're far from it.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Hmmmm. This guy was held down 14 minutes and was cuffed w his legs zip tied til he died while cops made fun of him. And charges against the cops were dropped. I wonder why we never heard about him and no riots........

KBAHY7OH7WPPP5MQETQRGHHDTA.jpg

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
People did hear about him, as evidenced by the thread discussing it.
Riots are dumb.
Yes ppl heard about him but you know what I mean. It did not attract the same attention. And these cops got off. I didn't feel the need to set my city on fire or attack anyone. Shit happens. To all of us.
I have a dream!!

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Waiting for the retards that make excuses for everything bad cops do.
They are here.
Have they investigated the dead man's record yet and found something in his past that somehow justifies his murder by cop?

Seems to be the prevailing thinking for some tr0lls here who are ..... shall we say, .......... lesser evolved.

Namaste.