General Dallas body cam shows officers mocking man as he dies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
HE is the one that called the police for help, not the security guard. So the lesson is don't seek help because cops are cops, right.
Correct . Never call the cops. They will always look at you no matter who you want them to look at. If you call them to your house they will look around for drugs or illegal shit and question you. Stay the fuck away from cops

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Also his actions of not taking his mental health meds then taking drugs, then getting handcuffed by security guards which brought the cops to him. Cops just did what they do. I've been in much worse situations w cops. This was tame
Broseph, the guy was fucking cuffed and stuffed
Ain’t fuck all he could have done with all appendages strapped down

They acted like cunts

They need to be separated from the pack and tortured imo

If I heard they all got gang raped, I would just scroll past the news of this issue

They’re pussies

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
In such a case the cops would have held him still and the paramedics could have administer the intramuscular haloperidol which is probably what they gave him. That minimizes the amount of restraint time.
The knife and gun club at Hopkins calls it "Vitamin H".

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Broseph, the guy was fucking cuffed and stuffed
Ain’t fuck all he could have done with all appendages strapped down

They acted like cunts

They need to be separated from the pack and tortured imo

If I heard they all got gang raped, I would just scroll past the news of this issue

They’re pussies
Cops have to be ready for the worst of the worst at any time. It is a very hard job, the training is minimal and the pay aint great. So this is what we get. They are a blunt instrument. Stay away from them if possible

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Cops have to be ready for the worst of the worst at any time. It is a very hard job, the training is minimal and the pay aint great. So this is what we get. They are a blunt instrument. Stay away from them if possible
I don’t like them, per se

But, what threat was a drugged up guy with both hands and legs tied together?

What was he gonna do, spit at them

They kneeled on his back, walk away and let him spit and writhe in drug heaven

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I don’t like them, per se

But, what threat was a drugged up guy with both hands and legs tied together?

What was he gonna do, spit at them

They kneeled on his back, walk away and let him spit and writhe in drug heaven
You can see that in hindsight w your life experience. But what if you were a ten year cop. You've seen/heard of ppl snapping cuffs on drugs. Being cuffed and pulling a gun from a ankle holster.....spitting on ppl w aids.....biting......stabbing w a hidden knife.......running away while cuffed and being hit by a car etc etc. They don't know the situation and this guy seemed to be doing ok til the very end.

If that video was posted w no title and I didn't know what was gona happen, I wouldn't see that coming. Would you?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You can see that in hindsight w your life experience. But what if you were a ten year cop. You've seen/heard of ppl snapping cuffs on drugs. Being cuffed and pulling a gun from a ankle holster.....spitting on ppl w aids.....biting......stabbing w a hidden knife.......running away while cuffed and being hit by a car etc etc. They don't know the situation and this guy seemed to be doing ok til the very end.

If that video was posted w no title and I didn't know what was gona happen, I wouldn't see that coming. Would you?
Bro, if I handcuff and leg strap someone, they are kidnapped as I walk way and order a pizza........ain’t acceptable

If I detain a person tonight with cuffs on both sets (would love to be able to do that btw)
I’m getting kfc or a pizza delivered immediately cause I’m gonna get drunk and eat as the poor person fears for their life, innocent, I am

I May possibly treat them like those cops did so I can have some fun

Innit, let’s kneel on a cuffed and stuffed mental midget (if known)

They were world

If worried about any exterior threats, would
hane cordoned off the area

No excuse and a weak bunch of pussies using excessive force

And killed a guy

Well done to our men in blue

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Bro, if I handcuff and leg strap someone, they are kidnapped as I walk way and order a pizza........ain’t acceptable

If I detain a person tonight with cuffs on both sets (would love to be able to do that btw)
I’m getting kfc or a pizza delivered immediately cause I’m gonna get drunk and eat as the poor person fears for their life, innocent, I am

They were world

And killed a guy

You wouldn't show up. Leigh @Leigh

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Also his actions of not taking his mental health meds then taking drugs, then getting handcuffed by security guards which brought the cops to him. Cops just did what they do. I've been in much worse situations w cops. This was tame
yes we have all read your hilarious incriminating accounts of your encouters with law enforcement and the criminal lifestyle on this board please continue doing so as it entertains.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015

They were world

And killed a guy

What is a leg strap?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Correct . Never call the cops. They will always look at you no matter who you want them to look at. If you call them to your house they will look around for drugs or illegal shit and question you. Stay the fuck away from cops
they always shoot the dog.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Not tryna be a dick idk what they are and never had them used on me.
I know mang, but you’re basically, fully incapacitated with all arms and legs tied up

Ain’t no chance in hell you can hurt anyone, including a grandma

But, stop fucking with me saying you don’t understand

You know what a brother is talking about

Innit

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I know mang, but you’re basically, fully incapacitated with all arms and legs tied up

Innit
Do you mean leg/ankle restraints?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015

Innit
I'ma look them up. Hard to believe there is some cop shit I don't know bout

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Edgy