Damn bro...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

theFLY~n~TACO

Taco Time!
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I know I can't rap Spanish like a true paisano...but at least start cussing at that bitch or sing in fucking Spanish. That made me cringe like a motherfucker watching his interview.

Come on dog...if you're rocking the Bandera, you better be able to know basic shit like Cain. Damn. Made him look like a fucking pendejo.

Sorry...had to get that off my chest hhaa. I'll show a cool text I received about my old fight gym...my union hall hooked up with them and hashed out a pretty sweet deal. Made thee ol loins grip up lol. Haven't been to the gym in about 3 years. Think it's a sign...drinking has been taking control lately.

Hope all's well fam. Much love!

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Good thing you blocked out that phone number making it virtually impossible to find lol. U may Wana block out the whole bottom part if privacy is a concern bro

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The fuck are you talking about
Reyes got asked a question by some spanish lady at post fight press, it was a bunch of sentences in a row.

She wanted him to translate and he said not now, next question

She said he had good spanish, He said it was just OK

reminded me of Brown Pride Cain a bit

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I know I can't rap Spanish like a true paisano...but at least start cussing at that bitch or sing in fucking Spanish. That made me cringe like a motherfucker watching his interview.

Come on dog...if you're rocking the Bandera, you better be able to know basic shit like Cain. Damn. Made him look like a fucking pendejo.

Sorry...had to get that off my chest hhaa. I'll show a cool text I received about my old fight gym...my union hall hooked up with them and hashed out a pretty sweet deal. Made thee ol loins grip up lol. Haven't been to the gym in about 3 years. Think it's a sign...drinking has been taking control lately.

Hope all's well fam. Much love!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Yep that was lame as fuck. The spanish speaking chick was being nice as hell to him and obviously sympathetic yet he blows her off pretty damn arrogantly. Worse than "Brown Pride" Cain with his Peggy Hill spanish cuz he didn't say a single word. No better than the lame ass Castro brothers (Joaquin/Julian) in Texas who were sopposed to be the next big hispanic stars but couldn't speak spanish and had to get the spanish equivilent of Rosetta Stone...

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Yep that was lame as fuck. The spanish speaking chick was being nice as hell to him and obviously sympathetic yet he blows her off pretty damn arrogantly. Worse than "Brown Pride" Cain with his Peggy Hill spanish cuz he didn't say a single word. No better than the lame ass Castro brothers (Joaquin/Julian) in Texas who were sopposed to be the next big hispanic stars but couldn't speak spanish and had to get the spanish equivilent of Rosetta Stone...

I watched it this afternoon. He told her no I think twice and she refused to take no for an answer so he put her in her place. She was being an asshole imo.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I watched it this afternoon. He told her no I think twice and she refused to take no for an answer so he put her in her place. She was being an asshole imo.
Agreed she was outta line a bit but if you're gonna fly the bandera like Taco said in his OP, you can't tuck when you're asked to put up. Cain atleast tried eventhough it's pretty bad.

T

The Big Guy

Lol what was the OP all about?
Hes learning spanish to cuss at people I think. Which is a good reason to learn spanish. I wish i was fluent in many languages so i could cuss out a variety of people while making them feel at home.