Damn Charleston, you crazy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
Now even Anakin gone crazy too.....
'STAR WARS' ANAKIN SKYWALKER
ARRESTED AFTER CRAZY CAR CHASE

Jake Lloyd, the actor who played the young Anakin Skywalker in "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace," was arrested, TMZ has learned, after an insane car chase that ended when Jake plowed into some trees.

Cops say Lloyd was driving in Charleston, South Carolina, when Sheriff's deputies began pursuing him. The chase was underway and it went on for miles, into another county.

Deputies say Jake began passing cars on the double yellow line and began driving recklessly, at high speeds.

Cops say eventually Jake lost control of his car, which ran off the road, through a fence and into a wooded area where it struck several trees.

The 26-year-old who also starred in "Jingle All the Way" was arrested for reckless driving, failure to stop, resisting arrest and driving without a license.

He's currently in custody.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Great....I'm taking my family there on a work/vacation from July 1st to July 8th. Should be interesting.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I used to live there if you want any suggestions.
Would love any suggestions you can provide. My daughters are 11 & 16 and are pretty happy w/ whatever, if it involves time with mom & dad. Where's the best public beach access at in Charleston?

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No beaches in charleston proper. Go to IOP (isle of palms). There is a whole line of beaches there. Nice burger place called "Poe's". Named after the poet. Patriots point is nice. North part of charleston is a ghetto! The city of North Charelston (different but still north) is has a mall and a bunch of chain restaurants. Try these restaurants/bars:
1. Reds ice house - restaurant bar on a nice inlet
2. Wild wings - best wings and a lunch buffet
3. Sticky fingers - BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!
4. Henry's - nice bar for you and wife
5. Big johns - best dive bar ever
6. Tommy condon's - Irish place with a live band that covers the best drinking songs
7. The wreck - looks like a shithole BUT freshest seafood in the area.
8. Andolini's - pizza
9. Riverdogs - AAA minor league baseball is very family friendly
Geared toward kids: beaches, aquarium, pro soccer, Pro tennis stadium, ft sumpter, dolphin cruises, plantation tours.
If you have any questions let me know.

Last edited:

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Would love any suggestions you can provide. My daughters are 11 & 16 and are pretty happy w/ whatever, if it involves time with mom & dad. Where's the best public beach access at in Charleston?
Some of the places I mentioned are in mount pleasant (next to Charelston).

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
One more thing: DO NOT eat the boiled peanuts! This is a brutal assault on your senses. This is one of the most horrific things you can ever eat. I have to imagine it's like putting baby shit directly into your mouth. Yeah it's that bad.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One more thing: DO NOT eat the boiled peanuts! This is a brutal assault on your senses. This is one of the most horrific things you can ever eat. I have to imagine it's like putting baby shit directly into your mouth. Yeah it's that bad.
Noted