Damn what a busy day!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Sorry I haven't been on much today guys. Had a paper I had to get done for class this morning, then attended class, then hit the gym, then needed to do some work for my actual real job...wife then wanted me to run to the grocery and get food to grill out, because this is the first day we've had above 60 here in months. Just threw the asparagus, potatoes, peppers & onions in the grill...and thought I would check in to see what you maniacs are up to, before I put the chicken on.

Oh...a bourbon & coke was needed, and is in hand.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
And LMAO at me having 23 alerts, and damn the amount of new posts today! You all are awesome :)

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Sorry I haven't been on much today guys. Had a paper I had to get done for class this morning, then attended class, then hit the gym, then needed to do some work for my actual real job...wife then wanted me to run to the grocery and get food to grill out, because this is the first day we've had above 60 here in months. Just threw the asparagus, potatoes, peppers & onions in the grill...and thought I would check in to see what you maniacs are up to, before I put the chicken on.

Oh lord, don't get carried away big guy.....

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

More power to you for getting the job done regarding the paper and then class. Good luck and enjoy that bourbon and coke

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thank ya brother! Regardless of your dislike for Roadhouse, you are a true friend Robbie Hart...unlike someone else in this thread.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Thank ya brother! Regardless of your dislike for Roadhouse, you are a true friend Robbie Hart...unlike someone else in this thread.
No problem, I hope you had a good time..........and regarding roadhouse (purposely disrespecting it by not capitalising the r), we all make mistakes. A wise man once said, sometimes you should just keep your thoughts to yourself........and did I ever ignore that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Every time I interact with IWEI I envision this guy

I wonder if he thinks of this guy when I'm online

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
1) That is my exact body type
2) I would break 14 bones trying to pull off that cartwheel and back handspring