VID Dan Hardy roadtrip throught Poland.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Will view this later, Dan is another man who I couldn't stand until I woke up and realised he is someone I respect and want to see fight again if he can get past that heart issue/licensing....

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Will view this later, Dan is another man who I couldn't stand until I woke up and realised he is someone I respect and want to see fight again if he can get past that heart issue/licensing....
I like the guy from the start, don't really know why but i really think he is doing well as a commentator, would love to see him fight again.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like the guy from the start, don't really know why but i really think he is doing well as a commentator, would love to see him fight again.
Ironically, I don't know if I'm just angry all of the time, but I "trained" at a location where he was at before the classes i trained in started.........I am nothing in the grand scheme of things by the way, not a fighter but wrestled many years in NJ and then found out that groundfighting/bjj was actually something I adapted well to due to wrestling background........Anyway, went to class when I moved to the UK, the class which was (and may still be) held above a restaurant in Leicester. See this guy with Mohawk sitting there before I enter class and think, who is this guy, who does he think he is? Turns out it was Mr. Hardy. As I'm angry, think "don't like him", of course you need to actually talk to someone before you make that judgment but not me, I'm just a prick...........anyway, he wouldn't have wanted anything to do with me anyway which probably contributed to my original dislike but realize my stupidity and like him now (sure he will be relieved to hear this).........Andre Winner also used to/may still train at said location - and I have to say, the guy was as nice (the few times I went to class) as he was portrayed on TUF......

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
i agree with all of this, but i don't want him to take on the top guys, unless he does go to 155. i like when he wins, and i felt so bad for him when he lost four in a row (gsp, condit, rumble, lytle). some of the best fighters around, and an always tough lytle, so he has nothing to really be ashamed of.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hardy seems like a genuine top guy....would love a QnA with him on here? Wild @I Wild Each It .... use your magic? haha

Anyways, there are numerous things which I like about hardy, I'll list them:

- Articulate
- Doesn't mind calling out Matt Hughes haha
- Preaches & lives a pro-human lifestyle
- Represents UK MMA with nothing but respect
- Great taste in music

Right, i'll get off his nut sack now haha