Dan Hooker books date with Edson Barboza at UFC Fight Night Milwaukee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

The adage that patience is a virtue is an easy one to shrug off, but for Kiwi UFC star Dan Hooker, booking his next bout has been well worth the wait.

The Herald can confirm Hooker will square off against No 6 ranked lightweight Edson Barboza at UFC Fight Night in Milwaukee on December 16.

"This is the fight I wanted. He is the guy in the top 10 that the other guys in the top 10 don't want a bar of," Hooker told the Herald....

UFC: Dan Hooker books date with Edson Barboza at UFC Fight Night Milwaukee

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ewwwe.. there will be blood!

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
This might be the first live UFC I attend.
Make sure your hair's not too soft and shiny, or some drunk guy behind you might start stroking it. My husband almost got into a serious altercation over that one, but the guy's friends pulled him away and told him to cut it out, so he survived in the end.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Make sure your hair's not too soft and shiny, or some drunk guy behind you might start stroking it. My husband almost got into a serious altercation over that one, but the guy's friends pulled him away and told him to cut it out, so he survived in the end.
Would like to hear more of this story

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I wish I had enough hair for someone to stroke :(