DAN QUINN IS ALIVE AND WELL ON PLANET EARTH! CARSON'S CORNER.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
Folks, we can now confirm that Dan Quinn is alive and well! Not only that, he's booked to be on Carson's Corner TONIGHT at 10pm EST (barring any unforeseen issues).

Tune in to catch up with the hero's journey of Dan Quinn from the man himself as he rejoins a now-ripped, shredded and JACKED Bob Carson 2.0 on Bob Carson Presents: Bob Carson's The Carson's Corner: The Comeback:

Dan Quinn Live at 10pmest.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bob,

Big fan. Thanks for posting it. Would you consider abbreviating that opening?

Either way, that was a great listen. Dan sounds pretty good. He really does need to start posting here.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
Bob,

Big fan. Thanks for posting it. Would you consider abbreviating that opening?

Either way, that was a great listen. Dan sounds pretty good. He really does need to start posting here.
Appreciate that. My producer posted that opener on Reddit. He is much better writer, so I copied it, lol

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He did indeed.
LOL, how could he not? He has a theme in each of his videos, and it always reverts back to "the play," Lou Holtz, Juanitas, the Vago's clubhouse, stevia, the violin, and a few other things that are escaping me at the moment since I haven't watched his videos in years. What would be hilarious is if you had him on with his mom, since he's gotten into argurments with her on his videos before. That would be gold.

How long was your interview with him? I might check it out if it isn't too long.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I`m not sure how well received Dan would be on this forum.I know that he was on the UG,but I can`t remember any posts.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I`m not sure how well received Dan would be on this forum.I know that he was on the UG,but I can`t remember any posts.
Only one way to find out.
I’d be as encouraging as I could. He is a wounded person and doesn’t seem to trust people easily.

Bring on the Saint of Stevia!

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I just tried calling him with a phone number that he gave out on a year old video of his but I got someone else`s voicemail.

Last edited: