Dan Severn and Don Frye are Judo black belts?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dan's severely underrated as a martial artist & is a savage even today.

nowaydo

Nov 28, 2017
Dan's severely underrated as a martial artist & is a savage even today.
Over a 100 fights. Fought until his 50s. Never serious injury. He told me he only had one real training camp (Shamrock 2) and never beat his body up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Over a 100 fights. Fought until his 50s. Never serious injury. He told me he only had one real training camp (Shamrock 2) and never beat his body up.
He looks great for his age. MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK met him a couple of years ago at the UFC international fight week & gave him a TMMAC shirt.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
He looks great for his age. MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK met him a couple of years ago at the UFC international fight week & gave him a TMMAC shirt.

One of the true legends
He sat down and had a conversation with me later that day.

He fought and won one of his last fights near me against UFC pioneer Cal Worsham. I had seats on the walkout isle. After the fight i jumped into his entourage and ended up in the locker room with five other people. One of the judges wife and kid and 3 Indian special guests.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One of the true legends
He sat down and had a conversation with me later that day.

He fought and won one of his last fights near me against UFC pioneer Cal Worsham. I had seats on the walkout isle. After the fight i jumped into his entourage and ended up in the locker room with five other people. One of the judges wife and kid and 3 Indian special guests.

That’s a story you can tell the grandkids some day.