Dana blasts "fu*king cokehead" Oscar De La Hoya for Chuck vs. Tito III

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

“Listen, I love Chuck Liddell and I don’t ever want to badmouth Chuck Liddell,” White said. “People do think I’m badmouthing Chuck Liddell , but the reality is, first of all, let’s says this first, I heard last week that the cokehead, ‘Oscar Del La Weirdo’ is talking s***, that I don't have to tell guys when to retire. First of all, it’s called friendship you f***ing cokehead. I’ve been friends with Chuck Liddell for 20 years and the reality is that Chuck Liddell retired when he should’ve retired, 8 or 9 years ago, whenever it was.

“Chuck Liddell is 50-years-old and has no business fighting anymore and the fact that the State of California even let that fight happen is disgusting, it’s disgusting. Chuck Liddell is a huge superstar and has a great legacy in this sport. So of course, as a friend, anyone that claims to be a friend of Chuck Liddell and was anywhere near this fight is full of s***. They aren’t a friend of Chuck Liddell. To let him go in and fight this fight. It’s terrible.”

Dana White eviscerates 'cokehead junkie' Oscar De La Hoya for allowing Chuck Liddell to fight | BJPenn.com

Dana is not alone. Here's what Chael Sonnen had to say about the Chuck vs. Tito "disaster":

“Oscar is not passionate about mixed martial arts, and that was very clear and very obvious,” said Sonnen, who lost to Ortiz last year at Bellator 170. “And when it comes to storytelling and building anticipation, you cannot just set up a ring, and the rest of it takes care of itself. I’ve heard fighters threaten that they were going to leave a promotion and start their own promotion. Go ahead. Go right ahead. That’s essentially what we saw here.

“So, Chuck and Tito come together, go to Oscar, pitch him on an idea that Oscar was never passionate about, he was never behind, with a story that he simply did not know how to tell. It doesn’t make Oscar a bad promoter. The lesson to learn in this is: You got to stay in your lane.”

Chael Sonnen criticizes Oscar De La Hoya for Liddell vs. Ortiz 3 'disaster'

Take that, Oscar!

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
100% agree with Dana. on this alone. Oscar's a proper muppet. wish i had some of his coke though.. will change opinion for good quality coke.

Mustard Tiger

Jul 20, 2015
Tito and Oscar Del La Dummy were made for each other. Those two f***ing nut heads. First of all, Tito said ‘You guys want to get paid? Come over to Golden Boy MMA.’ Are you kidding me? Hey, you wait my brother, you wait to see how all this pans out. Everybody is going to be suing everybody in a couple of months. There was no money made over there. Del La Hoya is a moron." - Dana White
This is sadly the truth.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
I think the only proper resolution to this would be for Dana and Oscar to have a grappling match simulcast live on ESPN Plus and DaFiteZn with Tito and Ken Shamrock as dual sleeveless referees

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And yet he sets Anderson Silva who is also in his mid forties up to get killed by a world class kickboxer.

This guy in unbelievable. what a goof.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
dana is such a clown. dude sucked everything out of chuck he could. people were saying he should have been done long before clown decided he was done with him. shit he lost his last 5 or 6 in the ufc. now hes concerned. fuck him.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
B.J. Penn ‘in the process of finalizing’ four-fight contract extension with UFC

BJ, as much as I love him, is 1-7-1 in the last 8 years.

So yeah, I know this is shocking, but as it turns out- Dana is a hypocrite. :eek:
oh shit

“I’m in a good place right now. I’m out here training and I’m focused. I have my life straight and I am ready to go man. The last time I came down here (to Brazil) and trained for something, I became the first foreigner to win the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu World Championships. I love it down here. Andre (Pederneiras) is like a father to me. All of the training he is having me do, it has me feeling like I could go win another championship.”