Dana 'Doesn't Give a Shit' If He Loses UFC Fans Over Trump Friendship

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Odin13

Pro Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Like y'all weren't crying a river over scary Mexicans, they're gonna take our guns, JLo and Shakira's halftime show gave me a boner that I don't know if the lord's ok with, emails, etc.
MS-13 is primarily composed of El Salvadorians, not Mexicans. They are so aggressive because the gang was spawned out of the belly of a violent revolution and also got heavily tied to Santaria and death worship (might have something to do with the atrocities present at the gang's genesis lol).

If you think we are worried about brick layers and oil field hands then you need to get with it. Don't get me wrong, I want the ones stealing jobs gone too; Americans need those jobs and the immigrants end up getting fucked anyway. An alien may have a job and send his money to his son back home, but without him doing it right, he is simply subjugating his family into another generation of having to accept being manipulated because he is illegal.

The alternative is open borders... I wonder how much worse the corona virus would be if we had not systematic containment. Dont be dumb.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
It's possible to be a douchebag regardless of political affiliation.

It's also theoretically possible to reflect about a topic without emotionally shortcircuiting and/or having to belong to team A 100% or team B 100%.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
If you think we are worried about brick layers and oil field hands then you need to get with it.
You're building a wall. You're scared. It's ok to be scared- they're so scary!!!

The alternative is open borders... I wonder how much worse the corona virus would be if we had not systematic containment. Dont be dumb.
Trump put Pence in charge, so you have nothing to fear (unless you think faith isn't enough to keep you safe...in which case you're a heretic). Also- Trump said it's just a 'democratic hoax'.

So don't worry.

(Relax- this is just a cartoon one- she can't hurt you!!)

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
What is your real name? My real first name is Odin. Would you like to have a real discussion about all of the disgusting things us "Cucks" think about the left?

Things like political corruption, terrifying abuses of power, lies, sedition, child molestation and abuse through policy and neglect, manipulation by the use of a corrupt media, rape & coercion & murder by an entertainment industry that overwhelmingly acts in accordance with one political ideology and directive, human traffiking with overwhelming ties to your people, the giving of favorable trade agreements to our enemies for the sake economic manipulation, the support and utilization of third party communications companies in order to unlawfully silence political and SOCIAL dissidents, the allowance and politically assisted foreign funding of our colleges in order to debase and destabalize our society... I can go on.

I know you won't look at any of my points and consider them. I know we aren't going to have a conversation and meet in the middle, and to be honest, I don't actually want to speak to any of you people... I am too disgusted with what we've allowed to happen.

Remember. This pendulum is going to swing back the other way. All things come back around in this world. The people are getting tired of little boys in makeup and heels. Remember. There will be atonement.
Would you be willing to have a discussion about this over PM?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
The real worst thing about the Dana/Trump relationship is that it's a purely political exchange. Dana delivers eyeballs for Trumpism and Trump delivers both billionaire tax breaks and blocks on fighter unionization. It's a good example of how "draining the swamp" was an almost parodic backfire.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
leftist pussies are more offended by dana being friends with trump than they are with mma fighters hanging out with ramzan kadryov . i dont remember anyone giving a shit when trump was involved with affliction

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The real worst thing about the Dana/Trump relationship is that it's a purely political exchange. Dana delivers eyeballs for Trumpism and Trump delivers both billionaire tax breaks and blocks on fighter unionization.
Can you please sight a source for the claims you're making?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The real worst thing about the Dana/Trump relationship is that it's a purely political exchange. Dana delivers eyeballs for Trumpism and Trump delivers both billionaire tax breaks and blocks on fighter unionization. It's a good example of how "draining the swamp" was an almost parodic backfire.
He had no intention of 'draining the swamp'.

that was simply the name he gave to the process of placing loyalist and acolytes in positions which benefited his interests.

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
nobody cares about bellator either but you dont let that stop you
Deflecting and trying to rile me up by shit talking something I enjoy isn't gonna work. You had to go there because you have no intelligent response. I let you know why people are more bothered by him now (because he's leader of the country now and can set policies, so his racism matters) and all you have is "Oh yeah, well what about Bellator?"

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Deflecting and trying to rile me up by shit talking something I enjoy isn't gonna work. You had to go there because you have no intelligent response. I let you know why people are more bothered by him now (because he's leader of the country now and can set policies, so his racism matters) and all you have is "Oh yeah, well what about Bellator?"

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

This sounds like a conspiracy theory