Dana making more fans!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Dana is a maniac and I love it. When it comes to defending his product against outspoken fans nobody does it better.

Imagine Roger Goodell calling someone a “cocksucking fuck” for complaining about something the NFL does?

Yes, Dana will probably hold back the UFC which will always screw the fighters wages but as a fan it’s entertaining.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Dana is a sleezeball but he's the lesser of the 2 evils.. Some Twirrer Turd talking shit means nothing to nobody.. the highlight of this bums life is Dana Clowning him.. meanwhile Dana has a fine bitch Chillin on his utter while he plays black jack at a Indian Reservation.. Bald and rich as fk... That guy probably tuggin it right now so happy a dick with ears Roasted him.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Social media is the worst. People become the worst versions of themselves. It is sad.

I watch enough UFC that ESPN+ was a no brained for me, but I was extremely frustrated to find out you can’t record or rewind a live event, meaning if you aren’t there to watch from the start of the event, you have to wait until they release their replay to see what you missed. Annoying.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
I rarely ever tweet, but when I did, I got the same response from Dana. Lol. I bring out the best in People

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
but seriously, Dana is like a little kid who's parents let walk in front of the parade.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
People spouting off about a personality is one thing....understanding business is a whole other thing.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I rarely ever tweet, but when I did, I got the same response from Dana. Lol. I bring out the best in People
I got

Fuck u and your dollar Rambo John j

Then shortly after he stopped posting on the grindr