Dana never did catch any streamers did he?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I was in a bar where a jo hand p.i. showed up. Didn't go well.

They should stick to enforcing that, streamers will never be stopped.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I’m pretty sure they were waiting outside one guy’s house a few years ago, ready to make arrests but I don’t know if they ever got him

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes he did.

RJJH aka psychotic wonderbra got caught by Dana for streaming and told to go fuck himself. Then everyone laughed about it for months because it used to make him spaz out.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I will say that you have to go through more obstacles and risk getting a virus when you go to the streaming sites now.

Streamers going to stream.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Im more worried about the viruses I rather just watch it at a bar nowadays than risk ruining my expensive ass computer.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Im more worried about the viruses I rather just watch it at a bar nowadays than risk ruining my expensive ass computer.
Yeah, I picked up one on my phone. Now my phone makes those noises that I get when I get a text. Eventually it does stop, but it's annoying until it does.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
JHP has undercover people that get paid to snitch on the bar owners
Dude walked in with cameras and started filming screens. I told the bartender what I thought it was and she asked me to walk him out, which I did.
But damage done. It was a cool neighborhood bar 2 blocks from where I lived in Boise.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Dude walked in with cameras and started filming screens. I told the bartender what I thought it was and she asked me to walk him out, which I did.
But damage done. It was a cool neighborhood bar 2 blocks from where I lived in Boise.
When we first opened we were thinking about offering UFC fights, at the time we had 32 seats. I can't remember the exact number of the cost when I looked into it but it was around 1000. It made no financial sense so we never bothered. We would have never recouped the cost.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
Exactly, it was always a loss/break even at best deal in any of the clubs I worked at.

Even charging a cover wouldn't tip the scales and just pissed off regulars that weren't there for fights.

UFC is pretty delusional about who their fan base actually is.

Uncle Tom Doug

Official TMMAC Racist
Jun 24, 2022
I remember getting the cease and desist letters from my ISP, back in the mid-late 2000s when I'd torrent events. I threw every single one of them in the trash can and kept on torrenting events.

I'm posting this from federal prison.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Exactly, it was always a loss/break even at best deal in any of the clubs I worked at.

Even charging a cover wouldn't tip the scales and just pissed off regulars that weren't there for fights.

UFC is pretty delusional about who their fan base actually is.
Yeah, we would have lost a shit ton of money, instead we just all went to my house to order the PPV's and watched it there, had like 30 people sitting all over the living room.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Yeah, the bar right by my house and the only one in town that would show them, ended up getting caught. It sucked too because he would give me some of the banners and posters, because I was the only one that asked for them.