Dana reaching out to bullied boy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
There's been a few other fighters who have reached out as well as a ton of celebrities. Hope this helps the little dudes life to improve.

If anyone is on twitter maybe forward this to Justin wren. He's proof that things can get much better.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That is awesome. I've always said Dana is a good dude at the core. It's heartbreaking to see a kid hurting like that. Tons of people, as well as celebs, have already reached out to his family. Really cool to see. Hope the kids that have been bullying him are taught some sort of lesson throughout this process.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Omg I want to give that kid a hug and beat the shit out of the bullies

I'm seriously worried when my daughter goes to school if this shit happens, I don't know what I'll do

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Parents of TMMAC with kids in school

How the fuck do you handle this situation?
I'm not joking that this is something that truly worries me because I'm so protective of my daughter and have been known to fucking loose it from time to time

Do you talk to the school?
Do you find out who the kids are and contact their parents?
Do you take a baseball bat to each of the kids heads?

I'd go with #3 and like I said, that fucking worries me

Anybody ever deal with this shit?

Weidman's right nut

Conservative to the bone
Jul 6, 2015
This just breaks my heart. I hope the kid can find peace. This is the kind of thing that can lead to suicide and that is frightening and very sad

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Was a total Jock in HS...but Until 9th grade I was a skinny lil shit I got Big in 9th grade and I was great athlete...this is backstory

But in HS and since then I always stick up for the bullied, minority, underdog...only HS fights I had were against rogue druggie bullies(our school had a separate wing for special students and I didn't like anyone picking on them)

Not a fan of bullies....Oddly that is the quality I respect the least in Dana

But good on him for helping kid out, hope kid can get somebody close to stand up for him.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
That is awesome. I've always said Dana is a good dude at the core. It's heartbreaking to see a kid hurting like that. Tons of people, as well as celebs, have already reached out to his family. Really cool to see. Hope the kids that have been bullying him are taught some sort of lesson throughout this process.
Jesus fuck. I hope Dana owns this site too and that's not your honest opinion.

'Good dude at the core'...I'd hate to see what it would take for you to think someone's a complete cunt.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Let's be clear dipshits, we are listening to Dana White speak out about bullies. Dana fucking White. About bullies. And people are taking it seriously.

NHBStriker

Posting Machine
Sep 5, 2015
Jesus fuck. I hope Dana owns this site too and that's not your honest opinion.

'Good dude at the core'...I'd hate to see what it would take for you to think someone's a complete cunt.
Out of the blue, he sometimes does cool things like this. A long time back, he paid for a kid's heart transplant I think, or something. I think he's drunk when he stumbles across these things on the Internet and has a conscience attack.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Let's be clear dipshits, we are listening to Dana White speak out about bullies. Dana fucking White. About bullies. And people are taking it seriously.
Fucking negative nelly........the fuck good have you done meat pie?

Always dropping negativity.........

Last edited:

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Out of the blue, he sometimes does cool things like this. A long time back, he paid for a kid's heart transplant I think, or something. I think he's drunk when he stumbles across these things on the Internet and has a conscience attack.
He has a lot of money and his gambling addiction is evidence of his impulsiveness with it. I can think of several possible motivations for his moments of charity, but judging by usual behavior, there is little evidence to suggest he is motivated only by the feelings of others.

Rather than randomly helping out a bullying victim, perhaps Dana could, you know, stop being a gigantic bully and overall piece of shit.