Dana reaching out to bullied boy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
And Joe Shilling is the man.
He better hope that’s her real account. Seeing some claims that it’s fake. This might not end well for him if he’s bashing the mom over a troll.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
He better hope that’s her real account. Seeing some claims that it’s fake. This might not end well for him if he’s bashing the mom over a troll.
I agree...but do you have kids?

I just thought the way the questions were scripted in that video were odd. I would never talk to my kids like that, and I damn sure wouldn't be so calm when talking to them about it when if they started to get emotional.

I hope I'm wrong.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I agree...but do you have kids?

I just thought the way the questions were scripted in that video were odd. I would never talk to my kids like that, and I damn sure wouldn't be so calm when talking to them about it when if they started to get emotional.

I hope I'm wrong.
No I don’t
It could easily be fake or maybe he needed some help getting out what he wanted to say.

My problem would be with schilling trying to make a name for himself by trying to uncover some story. His tweet is going wild on twitter right now. If he jumped on a fake IG account and is now leading the charge against this family then Fuck him.

Last edited:

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
No I don’t
I do work at schools though so am around them all day.

It could easily be fake or maybe he needed some help getting out what he wanted to say.

My problem would be with schilling trying to make a name for himself by trying to uncover some story. His tweet is going wild on twitter right now. If he jumped on a fake IG account and is now leading the charge against this family then Fuck him.
Shouldn't the fuck him be more directed at whoever set up the fake account? Fuck them I say.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Whether or not his mom did this unless he caused the bullying none of this is his fault. Being raised by racists doesn't make him have the same beliefs. This could be an incredible teaching moment for not only him but the racist members of his family. The amount of support the black community has shown him should give him some idea of how color doesn't matter.

But, chances are it will turn into a social media dumpster fire with everyone pointing fingers and vilifying anyone convenient.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Shouldn't the fuck him be more directed at whoever set up the fake account? Fuck them I say.
Them too
But in 2017 you have to watch out for that and double check what you’re claiming. I still don’t know what is true so I don’t want to be to harsh.

I genuinely hope he wasn’t going for an “I Gotcha” moment.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Apparently the account Joe was dealing with was in fact a troll/fake account.
Doesn't matter anymore and why Schilling was so irresponsible with his posts.

The Boy and his family are now money hungry racists even if not true at all..

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Nope, not money hungry, just racist.
Ok you live in Texas. Is everyone who ever had a confederate flag a racist? Do you have any other information other then the mom thinking kneeling during the anthem is BS.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Ok you live in Texas. Is everyone who ever had a confederate flag a racist? Do you have any other information other then the mom thinking kneeling during the anthem is BS.
Good point. Can you clarify was it the troll account or real person who said us whites should stick together?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Regarding Texas, doesn't have to be Texas to have a confederate flag, that doesn't mean you're racist however in my personal experience, every single person who has pride in the confederate flag ie clothing or the flag displayed in/on car or in room/house, has been racist.

I fucked this stripper who lived in a town called "White Settlement". Banging ass body, tight juicy pussy and big ass tits. Big confederate flag in her room and she could not stand black people and wouldn't give them lap dances either. Friends in East Tx out in the country have flags and they say they aren't racist but at the same time think blacks should stick with blacks, etc....

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Good point. Can you clarify was it the troll account or real person who said us whites should stick together?
I believe the troll account.
They very well may prove to be racist beyond the flags. I just hate that that’s the new go to.

Pretty crazy swing on twitter. The kid was a hero yesterday and today is a n word dropping bully. Who worked with his mom to get $60,000 through go fund me.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Regarding Texas, doesn't have to be Texas to have a confederate flag, that doesn't mean you're racist however in my personal experience, every single person who has pride in the confederate flag ie clothing or the flag displayed in/on car or in room/house, has been racist.

I fucked this stripper who lived in a town called "White Settlement". Banging ass body, tight juicy pussy and big ass tits. Big confederate flag in her room and she could not stand black people and wouldn't give them lap dances either. Friends in East Tx out in the country have flags and they say they aren't racist but at the same time think blacks should stick with blacks, etc....
Kanye west, outkast, Lil john, have all worn the confederate flag, and even printed it on some of their merchandise. Now that it's considered racist, since the media told us it was the reason for Dylan roof killing black people, perhaps they wouldn't wear it around. Clinton and gore had campaign pins with the confederate flag when they were running in '92. There are other examples as well, but basically, the flag wasn't deemed as racist and evil until June of '15, and it was a great smoke screen.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Kanye west, outkast, Lil john, have all worn the confederate flag, and even printed it on some of their merchandise. Now that it's considered racist, since the media told us it was the reason for Dylan roof killing black people, perhaps they wouldn't wear it around. Clinton and gore had campaign pins with the confederate flag when they were running in '92. There are other examples as well, but basically, the flag wasn't deemed as racist and evil until June of '15, and it was a great smoke screen.
That's subjective. For many years I have heard many black people, friends and non friends state how it's racist.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Friends in East Tx out in the country have flags and they say they aren't racist but at the same time think blacks should stick with blacks, etc....
From my personal experience, this seems generally accurate. Give or take a little either direction.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

The question is if a picture surfaced of you in her room with the flag in the background. Would it be ok to label you a racist?

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
The question is if a picture surfaced of you in her room with the flag in the background. Would it be ok to label you a racist?
In someone else's room? No.

Especially if I'm like, this girl has a confederate flag....FUCK HER(and then I fuck her)

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Lets not make this about confederate flag, racist or not. I just want clarity on what the ACTUAL mother is accused of saying or doing/posting, and what the proof of that is.

As of now, it's hard to grasp what's going on. The kid was bullied, but was this in retaliation?

I heard in the past that Keaton Jones called other classmates the n-word. But is there proof of that?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
In someone else's room? No.

Especially if I'm like, this girl has a confederate flag....FUCK HER(and then I fuck her)
I agree with you 100%

Now go to twitter were a million people just retweeted the photo. It’s #d241isaracist trending. Now your boss fires you because of backlash.

This is why imo calling someone a racist because of a flag in a photo is irresponsible.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Lets not make this about confederate flag, racist or not. I just want clarity on what the ACTUAL mother is accused of saying or doing/posting, and what the proof of that is.

As of now, it's hard to grasp what's going on. The kid was bullied, but was this in retaliation?

I heard in the past that Keaton Jones called other classmates the n-word. But is there proof of that?
I don’t think there is any proof of anything other then the original Facebook page. The donations don’t seem connected to the family and all the IG stuff was fake.