Dana says Khabib goes for 30-0. Not done yet.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

He should fight Charles Olivera or ryan hall

I know I know.... fuck off

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Dana says “hey, when fighters talk about retiring, I leave it at that, I don’t want to try to influence them to keep fighting”

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
GSP

but for some odd reason, it'll be Tony Ferguson

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
when they tried to make it, it never happened.

Maybe when they don’t try to make it, it’ll happen finally
Not a bad idea....just tell both of them there is never going to be a fight between them and voila, we get it

M

member 1013

khabib_nurmagomedov
Confirmed
May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
khabib_nurmagomedov
Confirmed
May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it.

We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing.
Fuck Khabib

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'd be interested to see him retire and give up the belt then after they crown a new champ have him return, but not fight for the title so he finishes out his contract, but isn't trapped in the champions clause. Then he can just travel the world with everyone knowing he's the best making people chase after him like Fedor did.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He should fight Charles Olivera or ryan hall

I know I know.... fuck off
I think Ryan would be good. Charles has no grit. Khabib would just smash him and break his will like he Did Edson

Look at Oliveira's losses. Khabib would smesh imo.