Dana securing private island(Epstein's?) for UFC fights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Pop music superstar Lady Gaga on Monday announced a worldwide telecast featuring Paul McCartney, Lizzo, Billie Eilish and others to support healthcare workers responding to the global coronavirus outbreak.

The event, called “One World: Together at Home,” will be shown on multiple television and digital networks around the world on April 18. It will be hosted by late-night television comedians Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert.
A free benefit event on major channels and social media or a $60 MMA ppv. I wonder which the general public will tune into?
Fuck you Dana.
Love you Gaga.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
It is legit...and if this actually goes down, it isn't evil government...it is more freedom of expression and rights via MMA contest

I support an effort to get this event to take place.

I am in no way convinced it will go down, still mostly a publicity stunt as far as I can see.

Rooting for it to take place in a major way.
".it is more freedom of expression and rights via MMA contest" . Are you Serial guy? If jokin then you got me

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
".it is more freedom of expression and rights via MMA contest" . Are you Serial guy? If jokin then you got me
lol
I am usually joking

this is about $$$$

I like that something somewhat normal is possibly going down

I miss normal