Dana White: Brock Lesnar will return to the UFC

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

One of the biggest stars in UFC history is coming back to the Octagon according to UFC President Dana White.

Speaking on UFC Tonight, White stated Brock Lesnar would return to the cage for the first time since his UFC 200 victory (later overturned to no-contest following a failed drug test) over Mark Hunt.

“Yeah, Brock Lesnar’s coming back,” White said. “I don’t know when, but yes he is.”

Lesnar holds a career MMA record of 5-3 with 1 no contest. He defeated Randy Couture at UFC 91 to win the UFC Heavyweight Championship, defending the title twice before losing to Cain Velasquez via first round TKO at UFC 121. He followed that up with another TKO loss, this time at the…

Dana White: Brock Lesnar is coming back to UFC, timetable unknown

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

One of the UFC’s biggest box office draws could be headed back to the Octagon.

During an appearance on UFC Tonight on Wednesday, host Daniel Cormier asked Dana White if former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is coming back to the UFC and White gave a clear indication that it will happen.

“Yeah, Brock Lesnar’s coming back,” White said. “I don’t know when, but yes he is.”

Lesnar has not competed since UFC 200 on July 9, 2016, where he fought Mark Hunt in the evening’s co-main event. Originally a unanimous decision win for Lesnar, the result was changed to a no-contest when he failed a pair of drug tests following the bout. He was subsequently fined $250,000 and suspended for one year by the NSAC, and he later announced his retirement in February 2017.

Dana White: Brock Lesnar is coming back to the UFC

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
So because the Mark Hunt lay and pray was overturned, his record is 5-3-1 and it's been nearly 8 years since his last win. He's like a reverse Fedor.

Last edited:

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015

During an appearance on UFC Tonight on Wednesday, host Daniel Cormier asked Dana White if former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is coming back to the UFC and White gave a clear indication that it will happen.

Lesnar has not competed since UFC 200 on July 9, 2016, where he fought Mark Hunt in the evening’s co-main event. Originally a unanimous decision win for Lesnar, the result was changed to a no-contest when he failed a pair of drug tests following the bout. He was subsequently fined $250,000 and suspended for one year by the NSAC, and he later announced his retirement in February 2017.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Doesn't he still have to finish his suspension?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
They refuse to push Stipe Miocic(one of the best ever). They just say fuck building new legit stars, just bring in old steroid stars whos last win was in 2010 and give him a push.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Cris lights him up on the feet making, drops him then makes him tap to strikes.
I would actually be ok with this lol and it might be enough to forgive cyborg for all the bullshit and make me a fan...... until her teams fucks up again lol

M

member 3289

A healthy Brock is a serious problem for anyone at heavyweight