Dana White Confirms Conor McGregor's Return

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The bald retard directly contradicts his own point there, mete.

'Conor is retired so don't talk about him. But Conor isn't actually retired and we all know it. And by saying that, I will get you to talk about him some more'.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
You Dana has dreams if Conor returning. How much money do you think Dana has made off of Conor throughout the years?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The bald retard directly contradicts his own point there, mete.

'Conor is retired so don't talk about him. But Conor isn't actually retired and we all know it. And by saying that, I will get you to talk about him some more'.
And last week it was "Conor is retired, he's not coming back."

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
And last week it was "Conor is retired, he's not coming back."
There are three categories of 'non-retired retireds' in Dana's mind:

1. Henry Cejudo retired = we won't agree to any of your demands. We will force you into actual retirement as an example to the next tiers and the rest of the roster.

2. Jon Jones retired = we will only agree to a small amount of your demands. We won't force you into actual retirement but we are willing to let you just stay retired if you try to play hardball.

3. Conor McGregor retired = please don't actually retire. We will agree to a reasonable amount of your demands. But we will use the lower tiers to play hardball with you.

I think he gets these tiers confused sometimes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There are three categories of 'non-retired retireds' in Dana's mind:

1. Henry Cejudo retired = we won't agree to any of your demands. We will force you into actual retirement as an example to the next tiers and the rest of the roster.

2. Jon Jones retired = we will only agree to a small amount of your demands. We won't force you into actual retirement but we are willing to let you just stay retired if you try to play hardball.

3. Conor McGregor retired = please don't actually retire. We will agree to a reasonable amount of your demands. But we will use the lower tiers to play hardball with you.

I think he gets these tiers confused sometimes.
I think you're giving him too much credit to imply he has tiers. I think that not unlike his friend El Presidente he says the first thing that springs to mind and is as surprised as the rest of us.