Dana White Encourages Paige VanZant to Test Free Agency After UFC 251 Defeat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

The UFC can be a tough business. Especially for high profile fighters who suffer unfortunate losses. In the current climate of the sport, fighter pay is the most prominent topic at the forefront of all MMA conversations. Last night, UFC stat Paige Van Zant fought out the remainder of her contract with the company and lost to Amanda Ribas. Now, Van Zant, who has openly spoken about testing the free agency market, is being encouraged to do so by UFC President Dana White....

Continue reading:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
If she would have trained her body, instead of showing it then things could have been different.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
She is young, gorgeous and marketable on top of being tough as nails with good skills. She is not a top 5 fighter right now and injuries certainly haven't helped. My guess is she wants to have a short go in Bellator before starting a family and moving on from fighting.
Dfw8uMSW4AAWQ7p.jpgtumblr_nn63ibMZBh1ry1rm7o1_500.gifGloomyBestAustraliankestrel-max-1mb.gif5i9248jurd351.jpgby1z3tff3h911.jpg

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
If she would have trained her body, instead of showing it then things could have been different.
PVZ wasn't gonna get the skills to beat Ribas no matter how much she trained. She did the right thing in laying the ground work to make money being an IG influencer.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
LOL SONNED (daughtered?)

Don't be asking for more money to fight when you rarely fight and when you finally do you get embarrassed.

Dana just told her to stay in her lane and accept her 40/40 and a UFC hot dog brander or get fucked

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I used to not be able to stand her, and she still has something "irky" about her, but I feel sorry for her injuries and bad luck.

This is Dana's "classy" way of sticking his tongue out at her.

Hope she re-invents herself and does well.

Namaste

M

member 3289

She could train harder than she's ever trained and she still gets whipped by Ribas.

There are levels to this game