Dana White guarantees Michael Bisping will face the winner of Romero vs. Whittaker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

In May, the UFC decided to scrap the supposed matchup between Michael Bisping and the returning Georges St-Pierre. But as of June, Bisping admitted that he is still “invested” in facing the former long-time welterweight champion, since a press conference for their fight had already taken place.

UFC president Dana White, however, has other plans for the shelved middleweight champion. In a sit-down interview with MMAJunkie, White confirmed that Bisping will be facing the winner of Saturday night’s UFC 213 co-main event feature between Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker.

“(Bisping) is in line for the winner. Bisping’s never turned down a fight, this…

White: Bisping will face winner of Romero-Whittaker

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
Fuck it - i hope that The Count tools those guys. If he can't get his ass whooped by GSP then i wish him nothing but success

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
They'll have him defend against comozzi..or he pulls our work injury and retires

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
^ Is that a shit head rating? How do we do that? I'm sure I'll be receiving quite a few of those in the near future.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Watch him get another injury on top of his injury....

Mad Dog

First 100
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

In May, the UFC decided to scrap the supposed matchup between Michael Bisping and the returning Georges St-Pierre. But as of June, Bisping admitted that he is still “invested” in facing the former long-time welterweight champion, since a press conference for their fight had already taken place.

UFC president Dana White, however, has other plans for the shelved middleweight champion. In a sit-down interview with MMAJunkie, White confirmed that Bisping will be facing the winner of Saturday night’s UFC 213 co-main event feature between Yoel Romero and Robert Whittaker.

“(Bisping) is in line for the winner. Bisping’s never turned down a fight, this…

White: Bisping will face winner of Romero-Whittaker
This is great news. Get the division back on track again.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Dana has also recently promised Conor vs Khabib in Russia.

Along with his ridiculously long list of lies he has happily spewed in the past this year is becoming a strong year for DFW.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
mike looks confused all the time with his cockeye it was cool seeing him on an episode of Dark Matter