Dana White: I think Cody Garbrandt could be ‘the next big star’

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

With Conor McGregor’s absence and uncertainty about his next fight date, there seems to be a current lack of superstars that will banner the UFC. But company president Dana White has one name in mind to take on that role.

“Our most bankable (future) star?” White said on Friday’s episode of the Dan Le Batard Show on ESPN (via MMA Fighting), “November 4 at Madison Square Garden, this kid who’s the world champion, he’s gonna fight. His name is Cody No Love. Very marketable guy. I think Cody No Love could be the next big star.”

Even before he won the bantamweight title against Dominick Cruz last December, Cody Garbrandt already established himself as a knockout artist, winning four of his six UFC fights in such…

Dana White: I think Cody Garbrandt could be ‘the next big star’

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Well he always pulls hot ass so that will help when the cameras are on. I happen to like this Dude. Not the brightest but who cares it's MMA and he fucks guys up. No one has ever made Dom look like a rookie and Cody did.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
i might have agreed till i saw what an insufferable douche he was on TUF, trying to start a fight every episode(knowing full well it was all dumb ass posturing and nothing was gonna happen).
"HANGIN' WITH THE BOOOOYYYZZZZ" was just the final nail in the coffin.

T

The Big Guy

Thats what dana said about sage northcutt lol. That might be a curse

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
That's the problem
I'm a fan of his but he's horrible on the mic
UFC needs to get old school managers from wwf
Jimmy Hart with the megaphone screaming at ngannou to kill reem is what came to mind