Dana White is getting Objectified

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015

FOX News Channel (FNC) will debut the second season of OBJECTified, hosted by TMZ’s Harvey Levin, on Sunday, June 24th at 8PM/ET, announced the network’s Senior Vice President of Development and Production, John Finley. The season premiere will spotlight NBA Hall of Famer Earvin “Magic” Johnson as he shares his most prized possessions in his Beverly Hills home.

In commenting on the announcement, Finley said, “Harvey’s passion for storytelling and ability to have others open up on an emotional level by sharing personal objects is truly compelling. We look forward to showcasing the second season lineup of OBJECTified with our loyal viewers, digging deep into the lives of some of the most well-known celebrities to date.”

Levin added, “I spend entirely too much time thinking about this show, strategizing with our incredible staff on how to present the building blocks of the lives of incredibly accomplished people. Their amazing stories of overcoming obstacles and perseverance are lessons I think everyone will appreciate.”

Each week, Levin will showcase intimate interviews with high-profile newsmakers and celebrities who will tell their life stories through certain objects they have chosen to keep close over the years. The objects are jumping points in understanding how certain experiences shaped them into who they are today.

The 10-episode series will continue in primetime on Sundays, airing at 8PM/ET. Upcoming shows will also feature: reality star and Kardashian Mom-manager Kris Jenner; talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw; Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler; Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek; actress and activist Pamela Anderson; international pop star Pitbull; award-winning country music artist Willie Nelson; and UFC President Dana White.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
OBJECTified is produced by Harvey Levin Productions, Inc. in association with Telepictures and distributed by FOX News Channel. Harvey Levin and Ryan Regan are serve as the program’s executive producers alongside John Finley, FNC’s Senior Vice President of Development and Production. According to Nielsen Media Research, the first season of OBJECTified averaged nearly 1.2 million in total viewers and 226,000 in the 25-54 demo and was the most-watched program in both categories in its timeslot.

FOX News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. The number one network in cable, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 16 years and according to a Gallup/Knight Foundation Survey, is the most objective information source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.

MachidaKarate

Aug 4, 2018
I've watched Objectified a few times. It's always struck me as slightly out of place on a network like Fox News, but it's an interesting show.

I know they have Pitbull coming up on a new episode, which really surprised me. Steven Tyler also kind of surprised me.

I guess I'll check out Dana's episode. Why not.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I thought for a second that said Harvey Weinstein......I thought “forgive and forget” didn’t take long

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He's going to open his freezer and take out a zip lock bag of snow. "This is from the first time I turned my driveway into a ski slope. There is nothing like pissing away $20k on something that melts away in a half hour under the Las Vegas sun. I do it a few times a year now because it makes me feel good. Last time I ordered the snow we weren't even in town. I just had them email us a picture of it."

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He's going to open his freezer and take out a zip lock bag of snow. "This is from the first time I turned my driveway into a ski slope. There is nothing like pissing away $20k on something that melts away in a half hour under the Las Vegas sun. I do it a few times a year now because it makes me feel good. Last time I ordered the snow we weren't even in town. I just had them email us a picture of it."

I bet the ziplock read "Gerard Mousasi's purse"

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

FOX News Channel (FNC) will debut the second season of OBJECTified, hosted by TMZ’s Harvey Levin, on Sunday, June 24th at 8PM/ET, announced the network’s Senior Vice President of Development and Production, John Finley. The season premiere will spotlight NBA Hall of Famer Earvin “Magic” Johnson as he shares his most prized possessions in his Beverly Hills home.

In commenting on the announcement, Finley said, “Harvey’s passion for storytelling and ability to have others open up on an emotional level by sharing personal objects is truly compelling. We look forward to showcasing the second season lineup of OBJECTified with our loyal viewers, digging deep into the lives of some of the most well-known celebrities to date.”

Levin added, “I spend entirely too much time thinking about this show, strategizing with our incredible staff on how to present the building blocks of the lives of incredibly accomplished people. Their amazing stories of overcoming obstacles and perseverance are lessons I think everyone will appreciate.”

Each week, Levin will showcase intimate interviews with high-profile newsmakers and celebrities who will tell their life stories through certain objects they have chosen to keep close over the years. The objects are jumping points in understanding how certain experiences shaped them into who they are today.

The 10-episode series will continue in primetime on Sundays, airing at 8PM/ET. Upcoming shows will also feature: reality star and Kardashian Mom-manager Kris Jenner; talk show host Dr. Phil McGraw; Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler; Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek; actress and activist Pamela Anderson; international pop star Pitbull; award-winning country music artist Willie Nelson; and UFC President Dana White.
Pretty much exactly the poser-hipster muscle car I expect him to pose with.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Finally Dana is getting some attention instead of those spoiled fighters...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol, my only comment was going to be about what a beautiful car it is...I don't know the sort of hipsters you know but the ones I've ever come acros are not driving cars like that. It's gorgeous.
It's a great car.
I think it's just Dana's lifelong asperation to be portrayed as edgy that overshadows the image.

He still has a girl's name.

And leotards.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lol, my only comment was going to be about what a beautiful car it is...I don't know the sort of hipsters you know but the ones I've ever come acros are not driving cars like that. It's gorgeous.
it's a 71 Plymouth Barracuda, Shaker scoop, 440 6-Pack...some Spike TV program built it for him.

Project Street Fighter Debut

If some 24 year old kid built it from a shell he bought out of a garage when he was 15, it would be cool.
Dana gets no cool points for having someone pick out a cool car and give it to him.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it's a 71 Plymouth Barracuda, Shaker scoop, 440 6-Pack...some Spike TV program built it for him.

Project Street Fighter Debut

If some 24 year old kid built it from a shell he bought out of a garage when he was 15, it would be cool.
Dana gets no cool points for having someone pick out a cool car and give it to him.
Inclined to agree about it being gifted. I just really like cars, he’s beyond mid life crisis mode and needing to prove himself as “the man” though, if I had the sort of cash that would cost, I would want that car.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Inclined to agree about it being gifted. I just really like cars, he’s beyond mid life crisis mode and needing to prove himself as “the man” though, if I had the sort of cash that would cost, I would want that car.
You could have one built for <$45k. It's a clone, so it's not a rare car or anything. It's a genero-resto mod. If you go to a car show, you'll see a row of 30 of these in different colors. He's driving the equivalent of an Affliction t-shirt. And this is coming from a guy who loves Mopars and has a soft spot for 440 6-Pack Barracudas.

Here's how car shows work:

The builder does the work in exchange for an episode of material.
The show buys the parts and collects advert money
The 'customer' buys the shell or contributes some base level of funding and gets to be on TV.

This was just something that a producer at Spike TV vomited up as some kind of cross-promotion.